It's very sporting killing these vermin.......

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

Of course you have to be a psychopath and enjoy inflicting pain.......its such fun seeing them terrified and chasing them until they're exhausted so the dogs can catch them and tear them to pieces.
Stupid city folk don't get these country sports.

Bastards

Sponsored Links
i dont have an "US and THEM" attitude
but i do have a "WHAT PLANET" do these people live on
they have a in general uncaring un-compassionate veiw often to both animals and human beings

Last edited:
I feed the urban fox that visits us ....not too much so he's not totally dependant .........left some cheese out one night ...Two young foxes were arguing over it !!

One night I went out looked like two juveniles stood a few paces off staring at me ......beautiful creatures. ......dog family I believe.

Sponsored Links
Yeah, beautiful creatures, until they rip up the turf you've just laid night after night.
Had to build a tent of plastic mesh over the top of this so they would leave it alone.
fox_turf.jpg

As an 'interesting' aside . . . I know horses, everyone else who I know who also knows horses, all think that the rider was incredibly cruel in the way she handled that horse. We also collectively agree that if a horse is being used as a weapon against you, if you can, you grab the bridle like the masked terrorist did !

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5105439/My-partner-RIGHT-whip-hunt-saboteur-hooligans.html

I'm a country dwelling inbred, I'm also fairly wealthy & a landowner. I accept that foxes must be controlled, but not like this & not by these people.

There's a reason that urban foxes are....urban; easier food, easier shelter.
Do gooders returning them to nature might think they're doing the foxes a favour, but I wonder if the foxes feel the same way?

bunch of crazies dressed up charging around the country side chasing an animal untill it is exhausted for sport

Give em 10 years in prison.

Yeah, beautiful creatures, until they rip up the turf you've just laid night after night.
Had to build a tent of plastic mesh over the top of this so they would leave it alone.
fox_turf.jpg
Hilarious thanks .......probably watched you relay it ........Right boys he's finished ...you ready ?

i dont have an "US and THEM" attitude
but i do have a "WHAT PLANET" do these people live on
they have a in general uncaring un-compassionate veiw often to both animals and human beings

Not quite true. They have an uncaring, un-compassionate view of human beings not born with a silver spoon in their mouths. I'm not sure that they even see us mere mortals as human to be honest.

As an 'interesting' aside . . . I know horses, everyone else who I know who also knows horses, all think that the rider was incredibly cruel in the way she handled that horse. We also collectively agree that if a horse is being used as a weapon against you, if you can, you grab the bridle like the masked terrorist did !

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5105439/My-partner-RIGHT-whip-hunt-saboteur-hooligans.html

I'm a country dwelling inbred, I'm also fairly wealthy & a landowner. I accept that foxes must be controlled, but not like this & not by these people.

Well dork my brother in law used to go out shooting them, bullets not a shotgun .......when they were killed they were running towards him thinking they were getting a meal. Used to put the dead foxes by the hill farmers gates it was to protect the lambs. He thought fox hunting with dogs was babaric, and questioned why the were hunting a nocturnal animal during the day.
Foxes kill rats people forget that.......what would the rat population be without them ?

fox_turf.jpg

Did you put down some fish blood and bone fertiliser before laying the turf?

Did you put down some fish blood and bone fertiliser before laying the turf?
I didn't on this job , no. I did on another turfing job a few months later that was only 1/4 mile away and had no problems at all with that one.

I bought and read this book years ago, Mike Huskisson went undercover to report what went on, he didn't disrupt anything he reported on what he witnessed as a supposed hunt follower....the link to his book follows on the page theres a free download.

https://books.google.co.uk/books/about/Outfoxed.html?id=lB6F9z9D-9IC&redir_esc=y&hl=en

Here you can read about this pastime in all it's GORY, having read this book it's brought me to the views I have now, the sad fact is that some people take pleasure in the pain, suffering and torture and fear of other living things ........its been around a long time you've only got to think of the Amphitheater (venationes).

If it was legal they'd probably like to have human quarry it would be more fun.
Make no mistake it's not done to keep the vermin down, its to satisfy sadastic tendancies, my brother in law used to kill five or six a night, fast and painless. The foxes were running towards him when they were killed. What fun is there in that for these vermin ( the hunters ).

Sponsored Links
Back