Ive now added a profile pic......

Sponsored Links
sorry Bolo, I dont lie (not sure why you thought I did). This is me, with no black eyes in all warks of my life.

I suppose more abuse 'is in the post bolo'

Dave

Sponsored Links
sorry Bolo, I dont lie (not sure why you thought I did). This is me, with no black eyes in all warks of my life.I suppose more abuse 'is in the post bolo'Dave

I never for one moment thought that you were lying! I made the post as a joke and it backfired. I apologize and can assure you that there will be no abuse 'in the post'. :oops: :oops:

Cheers lethario.

I cant help being ugly. In a better world Id post post pics of chavs with bent noses but I cant do that. I can only explain what I did.

But, if I get whacked (and by a bird) I have no bones about showing it.

I guess its called Kudos somewhere

Ugly Dave

Cheers lethario.

I cant help being ugly. In a better world Id post post pics of chavs with bent noses but I cant do that. I can only explain what I did.

But, if I get whacked (and by a bird) I have no bones about showing it.

I guess its called Kudos somewhere

Ugly Dave

Thanks for your reply Dave. Kudos comes from the Greek word kydos meaning glory and today is associated with fame, renown and prestige and Lothario is spelt with an 'o'.

Is that a mobile phone on the stage left of the masonic apron?

Do you always wear your Masonic clobber whilst doing the hoovering? :eek:

Dont you then? Saves getting the work clothes dirty, and it was an old apron. "Take pride in hoovering but dont wear your bestest apron". D Trotter circa 1985

Dave

Edit... why did no one mention the Pike! Who cares about an apron when you catch that :?:

Sponsored Links
Back