tossers, tossers everywhere

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I got the train this morning and as usual it was packed, i was pressed up against the door. It pulled into a station where a few more people managed to squeeze on and a guy who was trying to get on looked up and said, 'tut and everyone stands at the door again'
I looked away and muttered 'beat it, you tw@'
So your man starts saying 'what did you call me?'
I said, 'look mate the trains full, if you dont like it you can either get on at another door or walk to work'
He gave me an evil eye and got on at the next door down. Every time I looked round he was staring daggers at me.

Anyway i got into work and we where all tidying up for some people from the architects office to come and see how we were getting on. No prizes for guessing who one of the architects was. There was three of them when they came into the room i was doing, i looked at your man, then asked the woman a few general questions, where were the tiles going, what finish on the woodwork etc.
So they left the room and he came back 2 minuets later and he said to me 'You'll never speak to me like that again. Ive had people fired for less.'
I said 'If i get fired for what happened on the train this morning I'll have you for unfair dismissal. My mum is a policy adviser for the industrial tribunals.'
And I ave to take my hat off to him for his response he didnt even acknowledge what i said he just pointed to a door and says, 'whys that door so grainy?'
I said, 'Its only been undercoated.'

And he just turned and walked out. haha Im not making too many friends at this painting lark

Sponsored Links
dont get it which one of you is the tw#t then :LOL: and if you cant paint you will have to be architect then ;)

Sponsored Links
:LOL: very good trazor

But i think when someon threatens me that ill lose my job for something out of and unrealated to work, when he is not even my employer my response was an apt one. if anything he was trying to intimiadate me.

Sponsored Links
Back