Vote for Wagner and Mary.

Sponsored Links
If the producers and judges just picked the best singers in the various boot camps and elimination rounds, people wouldn't vote as much as they do now, and it would also be a bit boring. The likes of Wagner are kept in, firstly by the rebels who want to turn the show into a farce by voting for him, and are so far succeeding, as they did with the Joe Mcelderry not getting to number one at Christmas thing last year, and secondly because they just assume that other watchers will vote for the better singers.

Its not the be all and end all, it's supposed to be entertainment......

Vote Wagner and annoy Simon Cowell by making him even more money... :confused:

For only 50p a time, you can call me a pillock! :LOL:

Sponsored Links
For only 50p a time, you can call me a pillock! :LOL:

Sorry I've only got 20p, will that do?

If you send me your bank card details I'll send the rest on later.;)

P.S.

I think it's important to keep Wagner just for the laugh. After all he may be better at the rock n roll than the others and be worthy of his place. :LOL:

I think it's important to keep Wagner just for the laugh. After all he may be better at the rock n roll than the others and be worthy of his place. :LOL:

Wrecked,,, Have you considered going to the doc's for a quick earwaxing? ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Wagner or Wanger you've got to keep in him. He's such a bloody awful singer and he did his very best last night.

He is good at keeping the other rubbish out.

I tried to watch and vote but I fell asleep and woke up too late so can only hope you've been at it, voting in my absence.

Mary, still hasn't had her fillings done so one needs to get on to her stylist. Somebody ought to tell her before she hits stardom.I'm sure some dental advert is on the books for her if she misses out on that.

Well that worked! I'd like to have seen him win just to stick one up the establishment that is Simon Cowell but he's a gonna now.

So come on Matt I say..... but you just know Cowell's 'boy band' is gonna win. Oh well, we can all hope for another Rage Against The Machine et al.

Sponsored Links
Back