Any split voting households?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We're one of 'em. Wifey is not voting the same as me so she's effectively cancelling my vote out. I still manage to wind her up every time we go up to vote though - we walk up to our polling station with the dog. One of us looks after the dog outside while the other goes in to vote, then we swap over. I always annoy her as she is going in by shouting "Remember who I told you to vote for". :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
we are aligned, we discuss what we think is best for our family and make a joint decision.

we are aligned, we discuss what we think is best for our family and make a joint decision.
If the politicians did that, there would only be one party! Trouble is, they all think they are right.

We're one of 'em. Wifey is not voting the same as me so she's effectively cancelling my vote out. I still manage to wind her up every time we go up to vote though - we walk up to our polling station with the dog. One of us looks after the dog outside while the other goes in to vote, then we swap over. I always annoy her as she is going in by shouting "Remember who I told you to vote for". :mrgreen:
Alternatively you could just agree not to vote...

MP's do that all the time - it's called vote pairing :)

Sponsored Links
This election, we are probably voting the same, I dont even know what.....prob Libdum.

Everybody thinks they're right, which is what causes so many problems!

Everybody thinks they're right, which is what causes so many problems!
Everybody knows the wife is always right. Once youve learnt to accept, it everything goes more smoothly :)

That's true. Maybe I am just doing what she says ...

Everybody knows the wife is always right.
An advert on Gumtree...

Complete collection of Encyclopedia Britannica for sale.
No longer needed, as just got married.
Wife knows f*cking everything!

The Mrs trusts my opinion so much she agrees to vote for whoever I do. Now that is love :p

Sponsored Links
Back