Any split voting households?

My better half is marginally more convinced about who to vote for than i am. But we are in agreement.

Interestingly our friends daughter mentioned they had a mock vote today in their school for 12+ it was a close call between Green and Tories still awaiting result. Interestingly being young none of them liked Labour or Lib

Sponsored Links
Me and Mrs Plumber are as one in the voting booth...But could not give two hoots if she is raving Jezza fan.Jezza fans v v v few on the ground in Bishop Auckland Constituency.Lab 500 majority....watch this space

Sponsored Links
Me and Mrs Plumber are as one in the voting booth...But could not give two hoots if she is raving Jezza fan.Jezza fans v v v few on the ground in Bishop Auckland Constituency.Lab 500 majority....watch this space
Ah, that is interesting.

Only 500 majority but a Brexit candidate standing with Lab, Con and Lib.

We're one of 'em. Wifey is not voting the same as me so she's effectively cancelling my vote out. I still manage to wind her up every time we go up to vote though - we walk up to our polling station with the dog. One of us looks after the dog outside while the other goes in to vote, then we swap over. I always annoy her as she is going in by shouting "Remember who I told you to vote for". :mrgreen:
She was windin' me up! When I said let’s not bother voting if you’re voting labour and I’m voting Tory she said no, she’s voting Tory too. Anyway, because of the weather we drove up there and went in at the same time. I was first to get my voting slip, went in, put my X in the Tory box and was out in seconds. She was on her way in squinting at the slip and muttered “I should have brought my glasses" to which I replied "It’s the bottom box you need to choose" which earned me a dirty look from her and the two women giving out the voting slips. To make matters worse, when she came out she asked me where the ballot box was and I jokingly said "Let me check it first”. Cue more dirty looks from all in my direction. Anyway, on the way home she came out with a classic. “I don’t know why we bother - it’ll probably be a draw again". They don’t call us the intellectuals for nuffink. :rolleyes:

Why did you leave the dog outside?
You could both go in with the dog, I took my two in to vote - they both voted for the party that looked like chicken. :)

They are allowed in you know.

Why did you leave the dog outside?
You could both go in with the dog, I took my two in to vote - they both voted for the party that looked like chicken. :)

Lol. We didn’t take the dog - we drove up there this time because it was lashing down.

Sponsored Links
Back