JAB Duplex Unvented Cylinders?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

We've had an engineer come through who has recommended a JAB DUC to replace our existing cylinder. I've researched them online but haven't found much on them, nor any reviews. One of the main reasons he's recommended it over other brands is because the dimensions of the closet where it goes are somewhat constrained. We wouldn't be able to fit a Megaflo or Telford in there.

Has anyone had any experience with these? I know there's not too much to them because we'd be getting an indirect model, but the lack of reviews or feedback that I could find is somewhat worrying. Thanks!

Sponsored Links
Iirc the (JAB) item mentioned is a telford tempest ss unvented cylinder either slimline or standard diameter.There may be some cosmetic changes like colour, labels etc

There an ok item but confirm that with your installer,he should know :D

JAB are OK, Joule are better... Try them to see what sizes they do... IIRC they also do bespoke.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back