Jabs

Sponsored Links
Some good info here. There is a lot of noise about the SA variant and the AZ shot with the research being dismissed. I can’t see why anyone would create a study with a group who are largely asymptomatic anyway. Seemed pointless scaremongering. Meanwhile the phizer jab blood clot issues seem almost unreported.

https://www.fiercepharma.com/pharma...-shot-kids-president-trump-talks-firing-fauci

I see WHO have now recommended AZ 12 week protocol and they've recommended AZ as good for over 65s

I don't disagree with other countries taking a more precautionary approach, but given the variants appearing the perhaps higher risk approach of UK seems to me the right one.

I hadn't heard of Phizer blood clot issues - will have a look.

The wife and I have had ours today no drama no after effects. No queues, didn't hang around after to see if we were going to collapse. Straight back in the car and home. 15 to 20 minutes max.

For the attention of Ellal and his cult followers. Looks like you were right. I can definitely feel Bill Gates rattling around in my head...........nutjob.

This will be last post on this idiot forum. The regulars are really a complete bunch of clowns. Why the mods allow them to stay is completely beyond my comprehension. Call yourselves "tradesmen?" I only hope I don't EVER meet any of you bunch of clowns in real life.

BYEEE Losers.
If you do post again (under whatever username) I can lend you my stalker...

Sadly it is nowhere near being house trained, but is always good for a laugh!

Sponsored Links
I hadn't heard of Phizer blood clot issues - will have a look.

No confirmed link has been found, between Phizer and the blood clot issues. Jab or no jab, statistically some people are bound to suffer some health issues.

I can’t see why anyone would create a study with a group who are largely asymptomatic anyway. Seemed pointless scaremongering.
Pfizer have just decided not to test their latest vaccine in Iceland.
Because of the country's "success in curbing the spread of the virus meaning that there are too few cases for the trial to yield noteworthy results to shed light on herd immunity against the virus."
Despite Iceland having one of the lowest number of jabs per head in Europe...

The UK of course boasts of it's high rate 'jab program', but then it also has one of the highest death rates in the world from the 'virus'!

I wonder which nation has the better approach?

Pfizer were also demanding immunity from legal actions resulting from any 'side effects' (as is now the 'new normal') ,and that they would not have to have 'informed consent' from any individuals over how their data is used which was rejected. Norway has also declined since they are still investigating post vaccination deaths.

The UK of course boasts of it's high rate 'jab program', but then it also has one of the highest death rates in the world from the 'virus'!

I wonder which nation has the better approach?

Not sure you can compare a country that's not a worldwide travel hub with a population density of 3/km2 with a country that is one of, if not the biggest international travel hubs and a population density of over 400/km2

Not sure you can compare a country that's not a worldwide travel hub with a population density of 3/km2 with a country that is one of, if not the biggest international travel hubs and a population density of over 400/km2
Maybe you don't realise that the majority in Iceland (approx 75%) live in one small area, thus giving an effective population density of approximately 200 per square km for all intents and purposes of research and comparisons...

And did you realise that in regards flights per capita, Iceland came second only to Ireland pre 'virus'?
(just over 8 times more than the UK btw)

Wrong they have the second best rate in EU.
You are confusing 'vaccinated' with 'fully vaccinated'...

But hey, I note you didn't pick up on those other facts...

Especially the one about the UK having one of the highest death rates, or the facts about population density and flights.

I wonder why :rolleyes:

Maybe it has something to do with an obsession of how 'well' the UK is supposedly doing (according to some)?

Or merely because it doesn't fit the agenda of ongoing EU/EEA bashing? ;)

You are confusing 'vaccinated' with 'fully vaccinated'...

But hey, I note you didn't pick up on those other facts...

Especially the one about the UK having one of the highest death rates, or the facts about population density and flights.

I wonder why :rolleyes:

Maybe it has something to do with an obsession of how 'well' the UK is supposedly doing (according to some)?

Or merely because it doesn't fit the agenda of ongoing EU/EEA bashing? ;)
Ok then show me the figures that have them amongst the worse in Europe,i know of at least 20 European countries below them in fully vaccinated figures.

On the other facts i didn't need to pull you up on, you didn't make those up unlike the vaccination one(y)

If you do post again (under whatever username) I can lend you my stalker...

Sadly it is nowhere near being house trained, but is always good for a laugh!
Take note. He said that was his last post. And hey, it was! :)

Sponsored Links
Back