Jabs

You should have some sympathy for the tw@ts who skulked off to France in a huff, to live in their dirty little barns with a market value approaching a third of what they paid for them, who couldn't afford to move back to this country even if they could sell them.
No need.
I took the decision to emigrate before Brexit was a twinkle in Farage's repertoire, in fact my first visits to France was pre-EU, pre-UK in EU, pre-Euro, etc.
I've never regretted it for a moment, and since Brexit, I've been even more glad that I left UK.
It's true that the market value of property here, in the sticks is much less than UK. I paid about 25% of the sale price of my UK house, for about 5 times the space here, and that's just the house, not including the hangar, the garage, the other buildings, nor the land.
I only check my postbox a couple of times a week, usually when I'm passing anyway because it's about a 50 metre walk from the house.
People in general are friendlier, less traffic, less tax, better weather, better health service. What's not to like.

Sponsored Links
:rolleyes: and a population of scoundrels :LOL::LOL: and a country soon to be run by the Le penn :LOL:

What's not to like.
Don’t you miss your family and friends? (Taking a chance here - last time I asked it must have offended someone as my post was deleted and I lost all privileges to continue in that thread).

No need.
I took the decision to emigrate before Brexit was a twinkle in Farage's repertoire, in fact my first visits to France was pre-EU, pre-UK in EU, pre-Euro, etc.
I've never regretted it for a moment, and since Brexit, I've been even more glad that I left UK.
It's true that the market value of property here, in the sticks is much less than UK. I paid about 25% of the sale price of my UK house, for about 5 times the space here, and that's just the house, not including the hangar, the garage, the other buildings, nor the land.
I only check my postbox a couple of times a week, usually when I'm passing anyway because it's about a 50 metre walk from the house.
People in general are friendlier, less traffic, less tax, better weather, better health service. What's not to like.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

About 25 grands worth then, if you could sell it.

Sponsored Links
It said they were unsure of how effective the Oxford version might be against it, as they haven't yet got any figures.
The report says definitely that the vaccine gives limited protection against mild and moderate infection of the SA varient. Ie not good.

The study was limited to younger people and 2000 people (half vaccine half placebo).

Pfiser seems to do better.

I dare say the French are laughing there plums off about all the brits moving to France buying up derelict tat that they would not buy or cannot off load onto a french person :LOL:

Ounce Le penn gets in it will be a French first policy

the scoundrels will probably confiscate any prop owned by brits ;)

I dare say the French are laughing there plums off about all the brits moving to France buying up derelict tat that they would not buy or cannot off load onto a french person :LOL:

Ounce Le penn gets in it will be a French first policy

the scoundrels will probably confiscate any prop owned by brits ;)

The scat **** will be safe, I'm sure they'll only confiscate properties that are worth anything, sub 25 grand aint worth bothering with.

I took the decision to emigrate before Brexit was a twinkle in Farage's repertoire,
And you’re still getting texts from your U.K. GP practice? Sounds like a half arsed, half hearted attempt at emigration to me. Have you not got French residency then?

Prices are likely to increase here once the covid slowdown ends and demand returns to normal. We are already seeing the poo brexit has imparted and this is the dead of winter in a pandemic.

Your money will be worth more where you are.(y)

And you’re still getting texts from your U.K. GP practice? Sounds like a half arsed, half hearted attempt at emigration to me. Have you not got French residency then?

The only thing she's got that's French is her hatred and bitterness toward the UK.

Sponsored Links
Back