United Kingdom
A 10 month old baby murdered by his step father

Fractured ribs
41 rib fractures
And the child died of a ruptured bowel

Due to constant beatings

Step father to
Be sentenced at a later date for murdering the baby

This scum bag would be / should be digging his own grave for his imminent execution

Sponsored Links
Don't worry too much. He will get a life sentence and the other prisoners will make sure he pays for his crimes. Not a day will go by when he is not involved in some sort of "accident"! But, on the other hand, why should we, the taxpayer, keep the b'stard for the rest of his natural?

Don't worry too much. He will get a life sentence and the other prisoners will make sure he pays for his crimes. Not a day will go by when he is not involved in some sort of "accident"! But, on the other hand, why should we, the taxpayer, keep the b'stard for the rest of his natural?
Might not take long for his natural to end

This bit from the BBC article got me most.

Jacob died "in his cot, alone" on 30 December 2020 at home near Swadlincote, Derbyshire, having suffered a "living hell".

RIP little fella.

Sponsored Links
The scumbag has been sentenced to a minimum of 28 years. May he rot in Hell.

I honestly find it hard to process this level of evil.

I can slightly get my head around, but not condone shouting or giving a slap to a baby in frustration following days of lost sleep and losing temper

but to inflict sufficient violence to inflict any injury to what is a tiny, very fragile being, I can’t get my head around it.

and sustained violence that leads to death, impossible to hear without feeling really angry.

So the tax payer has to keep this scum bag in prison for 28 years and tbe mother for 10 years

He would get 28 days max before he walks crawls or gets dragged to his demise

And during those 28 days he would know the meaning of the word fear

Sadly statistics state that two children per month are murdered by their parents

Sponsored Links
Back