Wayne cousins

Sponsored Links
Go on then, Mr Katana, explain it.

What exactly is the link between what SG said about the relative upset between what Angela Rayner said about the Tories vs Wayne Couzens crime, and Bodd asking if he was referring to the idea that "all Muslims are terrorists"?

I really look forward to an explanation which makes sense.

What I don't get is with this and the murder of that poor young teacher. Why are they not described as sexiist hate crime or a sexist murder.

Bodd - you wrote it - can you explain how "More are upset Rayner calling Tories scum than this horrific murder by a Police Officer" leads to "Do you mean like all Muslims are terrorists? Is that what your getting at?"?

Bodd - you wrote it - can you explain how "More are upset Rayner calling Tories scum than this horrific murder by a Police Officer" leads to "Do you mean like all Muslims are terrorists? Is that what your getting at?"?

Don’t bother Bodd

Sponsored Links

Don’t bother Bodd
Perhaps you should ask the organ grinder, not the monkey. The monkey seems to be held on a tight leash, in so far as what he is allowed to post.

What I've seen so far, is 4 tactics of posters that have said something, that they've been unable to justify:
1, the block, what ever that is, I've yet to ascertain, unless it's the same as 'the ignore'. "I can't justify what I wrote, so I'm ignoring you."
2, CBA, same as number 1 really. But they didn't want to commit themselves to a childish tactic.
3. claiming that the antagonist is really a previously banned person.
4. a few others joining in, perhaps in a kind of tribal way, and accusing the one doing the calling-out, of being argumentative or a trouble-maker.
and now
5. someone else coming along and advising the original person not to bother, who duly obeys.

Are there any frequently employed tactics that I've missed?

The whole thing was shocking. How can a police officer rape and then burn an innocent stranger ? He was a firearms officer as well and he should have had regular pysch evals.

Perhaps you should ask the organ grinder, not the monkey. The monkey seems to be held on a tight leash, in so far as what he is allowed to post.

What I've seen so far, is 4 tactics of posters that have said something, that they've been unable to justify:
1, the block, what ever that is, I've yet to ascertain, unless it's the same as 'the ignore'. "I can't justify what I wrote, so I'm ignoring you."
2, CBA, same as number 1 really. But they didn't want to commit themselves to a childish tactic.
3. claiming that the antagonist is really a previously banned person.
4. a few others joining in, perhaps in a kind of tribal way, and accusing the one doing the calling-out, of being argumentative or a trouble-maker.
and now
5. someone else coming along and advising the original person not to bother, who duly obeys.

Are there any frequently employed tactics that I've missed?

nonsense :ROFLMAO:

She resigned about two years ago after clearing her name in an investigation. How is her resignation remotely relevant?

I have met her a few times. She was a very friendly person.
Which investigation was that, if you don't mind me asking? Was that the one where she told her officers to nominate her for employee of the month or something like that ?

Sponsored Links
Back