What penalty if found guilty?

I don't know what the father's injuries are. Either way, it's the Mum that has the biggest grief.

Sponsored Links
Because she was once connected to her children by an umbilical chord. The father could even be a sperm bank doner.

So you don't "know"

You're making a guess

I gather you have some prejudices or assumptions about parental love.

Sponsored Links
I'm telling you what is generally accepted to be true. A father can 'father' a child and never even know about it via one-night-stand etc. A mother can never do that, she can't 'mother' a child on a one-night-stand and never know about it. She carries the child. Her body creates the child, she actually gives birth to the child, and when she does she is still connected to that child via the umbilical chord. Only at birth is the mother severed from the child, and even then she (should) breast feed it.

If you think the father is as important then fine you think that, but most of humanity will disagree with you.

I'm telling you what is generally accepted to be true. A father can 'father' a child and never even know about it via one-night-stand etc. A mother can never do that, she can't 'mother' a child on a one-night-stand and never know about it. She carries the child. Her body creates the child, she actually gives birth to the child, and when she does she is still connected to that child via the umbilical chord. Only at birth is the mother severed from the child, and even then she (should) breast feed it.

What's all this got to do with your ridiculous statement ?
I don't know what the father's injuries are. Either way, it's the Mum that has the biggest grief.

What's all this got to do with your ridiculous statement ?

What's you opinion then?

My opinion is that this was a ridiculous statement.

Sponsored Links
Back