What penalty if found guilty?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
If the footballer that collided and killed the two kids and badly injured the dad is found guilty - what sentence should he receive? He killed two boys, badly injured the dad, he had no insurance and was ****ed.

What sentence is he likely to receive?

Worse than murder in my book.

If I went out and shot a drug dealer I'd be given life imprisonment or executed (if the death penalty was current).

But which is the greater crime? Killing innocent kids or killing a scum-bag?

Sponsored Links
If you had the choice - which would you bring back to life (if you had the magic)?

Although what he has done has ultimately caused the deaths of the two boys, he didn't deliberately set out to kill them i.e. was it wasn't premeditated so isn't murder. They are sadly innocent victims of this persons stupidity.
Personally, I feel he should go to prison for it yes.
If you went out and shot a drug dealer, that would be murder so you would also deserve to go to prison for it.
Would it make any difference if this footballer had run into the back of a drug dealer and killed him? Death by dangerous driving is the same in my book whoever is killed.

Sponsored Links
If you shot and killed a drug dealer, you should get a medal, not done for it.

Although what he has done has ultimately caused the deaths of the two boys, he didn't deliberately set out to kill them i.e. was it wasn't premeditated so isn't murder. They are sadly innocent victims of this persons stupidity.
Personally, I feel he should go to prison for it yes.
If you went out and shot a drug dealer, that would be murder so you would also deserve to go to prison for it.
Would it make any difference if this footballer had run into the back of a drug dealer and killed him? Death by dangerous driving is the same in my book whoever is killed.

OK well if you had a magic wish, would you bring the kids back or the (fictitious) drug dealer?

What should the relevant sentences be? Should the murderer (drug dealer) be hanged? Should the footballer (if guilty) be given an 18 month sentence in an open prison?

If you shot and killed a drug dealer, you should get a medal, not done for it.

What about the drunk driver then? What should he get for wiping out some poor Mum's children?

I didn't say that it is a minor motoring offence, I said it isn't murder.

Sponsored Links
Back