Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Old Finley Boden tortured and murdered by his parents

Over 100 injuries on his body !!!!

Murdered on Christmas Day 2020 (?)

Parents awaiting sentencing
Reports say that the
Judge and jury members visually upset by the case ???

Afai am concerned these 2 scum bags would now be digging there own graves ;)

No mercy for them

Sponsored Links
Old Finley Boden tortured and murdered by his parents

Over 100 injuries on his body !!!!

Murdered on Christmas Day 2020 (?)

Parents awaiting sentencing
Reports say that the
Judge and jury members visually upset by the case ???

Afai am concerned these 2 scum bags would now be digging there own graves ;)

No mercy for them
Love the sentiment you murderous Surrey gas plumber but you may have set off the usual gang for the whole weekend now. Interweb will implode. Children all over the country will be missing out on Paw Patrol, Miss Rachael, Disney +. Outrageous scoundrel lol

@ trans....You have my permission to allow Mr Big into their cells for a few minutes every day of the miserable lives.

I hope they live in fear and pain until they stop breathing.

Apparently the killing of this child was described by the investigating police officer as brutal

He stated that the child had more fractured bones on his body than non fractured bones !!

He was also subjected to burning ??

On average 20 babies a year are murdered in the UK

Sponsored Links
Apparently the killing of this child was described by the investigating police officer as brutal

He stated that the child had more fractured bones on his body than non fractured bones !!

He was also subjected to burning ??

On average 20 babies a year are murdered in the UK
I heard a bit about it on the radio. These people need locking up forever.

I think it’s one thing the forum would agree on. They should be strung up

They should be ground to mince and fed to pigs. Thomas Cashman too. He should go in the grinder feet first and told it would be switched off if he named all his drug dealing cronies.

I thank the Gods that our legal system isn't based upon the court of public opinion.

As Barabas found to his benefit

Blup

It used to be called the 'Wisdom of the crowd'
Until they realised that there was only the crowd

Same way it used to be called the TV Licensing Authority, and is now just TV Licensing

I have just read the details of this case, they are absolutely horrific; Dear God.

The child, just a 10-month old baby, had suffered 71 bruises and 57 fractures. Some of the jurors of the trial have been excused from jury service for the rest of their lives, so distressing were the things they had to listen to.

The child's parents were heavy cannabis smokers and this was known to the authorities whilst the mother was pregnant. The baby was taken off the parents at birth by social services, but later returned to them.

This shows yet again how cannabis makes people capable of appalling, demonic violence, and how the impotent police and courts are failing us.

Rest In Peace.

The baby was taken off the parents at birth by social services, but later returned to them
I wonder, for how many failings like this that ultimately cause a story to hit the headlines, how many times did SS do the competent thing and save a life?

I wonder, for how many failings like this that ultimately cause a story to hit the headlines, how many times did SS do the competent thing and save a life?

Drug taking is a police matter before it is a social services matter. If the police and courts did the work that they are supposed to do, which is to lock criminals (such as drug takers) up, the criminals would not be at liberty to commit the crimes that follow on from the initial crime of drug-taking.

Sponsored Links
Back