Wayne cousins

Sponsored Links
but you applaud Boris who lies and a govt who dishes out billions in bogus contracts.
People who do such things are correctly described as vile scum.
I have to say though, it’s hardly grown up politics from Angela Rayner.

Three labour MP's in talks to defect to the Tories because of Angela.(y)

Sponsored Links
Interpreted by the Tory Three as

.."Shock, Labour in disarray and on the brink!..."

or some such. Filly loves his Tory-bot fixes. Those three rags are desperately trying to big up Brexit, presently and are doing a laughable job it.

In other news...
EU army proposers look on at the UK in disbelief as the Tory government uses Her Majesties' troops to deliver fuel to UK filling stations.

Not a good look at all.

Can you imagine pondlife like her representing our country on the world stage?
"pondlife" also known as 'scum'.
Do you not see the hypocrisy in calling someone who used the word 'scum', as 'pondlife'?
I don't suppose you do.
But then you're never likely to represent our country on the world stage.

Three labour MP's in talks to defect to the Tories because of Angela.(y)
Rumours, like the rumours in 2016.
"
Labour MPs welcome in defection talks to join the Tories, Conservative chairman says
Patrick McLoughlin said he would not publicly disclose talks if he had had them

Jon Stone
Political Correspondent
Monday 03 October 2016 14:31"
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ries-conservative-chairman-says-a7342826.html

Then it was election of Corbyn that supposedly triggered the defections, now according to rumour it's the centrist policies of Starmer.

And fillyboy, not only believes such rumours but helps them to be disseminated.

Like 'letterboxes', 'bank robbers', 'water melon smiles' and 'piccaninnies'?
That particular language is exactly what attracts the RWR to the likes of Bozza in the first place. It's why the morons voted for him.

You know as a serving officer what was to stop Cousins from wearing his uniform too on the night in question; even have access to his marked police car; then we get into his car; hindsight is great but under similar circumstances every single one of us would have complied. There is no way a passing bus could be flagged down; they would just assume you need the ride for your journey and couldn’t be bothered waiting at a bus stop. I sed to my daughter run for the hills if a cop stops you and tells you to get in; marked car or not; go into a shop if one is near, scream run into open door house, bang on doors , anything.

Sponsored Links
Back