Wayne cousins

I will always disagree with most if not any thing you say or support along with several others in here

I support the family unit being a mother and father. Never knew you were into Trans rights. Ohh Tranny. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
I hope I raised my kids to be aware of danger, but I cannot get my head around how you could possiblyhope to avoid this modus operandi ?

It puzzles me that he was so forensically careless, he must have known they wouldn't take long to get him when he was planning it????

Do you mean like all Muslims are terrorists? Is that what your getting at?
I don't think Sadiq Kahn is a terrorist, nor Lady Warsi. You might be privy to more information than me, in which case, can you dish the dirt?
Now Priti Patel, she might be, but she's Hindu. And there's more than one way to skin a cat.
But I fail to understand the connection with Wayne Couzens.

Sponsored Links
I don't think Sadiq Kahn is a terrorist, nor Lady Warsi. You might be privy to more information than me, in which case, can you dish the dirt?
Now Priti Patel, she might be, but she's Hindu. And there's more than one way to skin a cat.

His post was in response to Galahad’s post :idea:

His post was in response to Galahad’s post :idea:
Well I fail to understand the connection between his post and Galahads

More are upset Rayner calling Tories scum than this horrific murder by a Police Officer.

THe current garbage from the police is laughable.

IF you are questioned by a lone non uniformed police officer you can use their radio to check them out, flag down a bus etc.

What a joke, they flash their badge so fast you cannot read it and will not pass it to you to read, nor do they accept that you are not breaking any laws and will force a conversation where they twist everything to fit their own narrative.
NO matter what they do it will not stop twisted fekkers being in the force.

Lets hope wayne enjoys his lifetime solitary confinement sentence - because that's where he will be kept now, else he will be set upon by the general population.

I expect he'll top himself, it's easy enough inside.

It's an odd set of thoughts in his head.
I can understand, if I try, that someone could be warped enough to want to attack someone like that, but a plod exposing himself to a Macdonalds drive-thru(twice) is what - him trying to get himself arrested and sacked?
Then he hired a car but left it pathetically easy to trace to him , and only half tried to stop the body being identified, and only half hid it.
Just as well he wasn't clever. How many more mad/thick gun-toters are there in the police?

In the mean time ms dick has not resigned yet...
Please let's not forget that this is the same person who said criminals should go to prison the SECOND time they assault a police officer.
First time is just fine in her books.
Disgraceful!

no I don’t suppose you do

your not exactly the sharpest tool in the box :ROFLMAO:
Go on then, Mr Katana, explain it.

More are upset Rayner calling Tories scum than this horrific murder by a Police Officer.

What exactly is the link between what SG said about the relative upset between what Angela Rayner said about the Tories vs Wayne Couzens crime, and Bodd asking if he was referring to the idea that "all Muslims are terrorists"?

I really look forward to an explanation which makes sense.

Are they upset or are they suggesting that a very vocal lady who's been shamed in the Commons regularly and labels the opposition as vile scum might not be the best person to represent this country on the world stage.

You must have extraordinarily low standards Galahad.

Are they upset or are they suggesting that a very vocal lady who's been shamed in the Commons regularly and labels the opposition as vile scum might not be the best person to represent this country on the world stage.

You must have extraordinarily low standards Galahad.

Boris the liar and adulterer is? Rudyard Kipling anyone? :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Back