Jade

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
She had the sense and great advice for leaving her £3+ million to her children - even avoiding the tax man. She turned out to be a shrewd lady. Only left her car to husband. RIP Jade, you did the very best for your kids.

Sponsored Links
I suspect this is the reason for nelsy's post col....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...beloved-sons-widower-Jack-Tweed-gets-car.html

Whatever you thought of the lass, she died at such a very young age and had very young boys. That must have been terrible for her to have to deal with let alone the boys. Ultimately she did right by her children and that has to be admired. Please lets leave the spiteful comments out this time (that's not a reference to you in particular col).

to be honest.... who's at fault here?...... the media? I am sick and tired of newspapers writing stories for stories sake..... they hunt people down, dig the dirt and 'twist it to suit' (contentious, but probably true!), and then try to sell as many copies as possible !!!

Sponsored Links
Never liked the girl, thought she was very brash and talentless but have to admire what she has acheived and the sense she had to 'do right by her boys'.

RIP Jade, I think you've wiped a lot of peoples eyes.

Never liked the girl, thought she was very brash and talentless but have to admire what she has acheived and the sense she had to 'do right by her boys'.

Dunno if you've got a taste for Chris Rock's stand-up comedy, but he used to do a bit about how he hates people trying to get credit for doing something that you're supposed to do...

Like looking after your kids. :eek:

I think it's tragic that some young children lost their mother, but I don't think Jade did anything that could be termed an achievement. (not a jab at your post Conny!)

No offence taken DM, I think you misunderstood when I said what she had acheived, (bloody english language can be so contrary at times!).

I admire her acheivment in having the foresight/advice to make sure her boys future was financially secure and drop a bombshell in Tweedys lap by only leaving him her old car! :LOL: :LOL:

Back