Japanese TV

L

Lincsbodger

..... has stuff on that you absolutely would never fine elsewhere on the planet, another bizarre japanese TV program ive just found is 'Cross Dress Paradise'.

Basically there's a panel of three judges, and people come on and the panel have to work out if its a man or a woman, they could be either dressed as either. If they fool the panel, they win money.

Another program that would only surface in Japan............

Sponsored Links
I find a lot of the Japanese game shows, particularly cruel to the competitors.
I watch Ninja Warrior, and must admit a lot of the contestants have absolutely no chance of even completing the first round. In the later rounds the competitors who have got through, face increasingly harder trials. Good entertainment though.

Was watching some clips the other day of a show, think it was Japanese.

It was called the Silent Library, 6 blokes sat in a library and they had to choose a card each, who ever chose the wrong card had to complete a task, obviously pain was involved :LOL:

Everyone has to be totaly silent throughout the game, pretty stupid but very comical at times....a few clips of it on Youtube

Taketchi's castle is good for a laff.

Sponsored Links
I find a lot of the Japanese game shows, particularly cruel to the competitors.

yes , they are. To the point if you did the same thing in the UK you would get sued for assault, closed down, or prosecuted for abusing someone human rights. Humiliation and cruelty are a key feature of many japanese shows, it seems!!

Back