Java problem Win 7 running explorer latest version

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Java uploaded new version. Java 7, update 51.
Couldn't access the internet, kept getting errors.
Disable Java, connected to web, various searches have been at it for 4hrs still errors.
I have removed it completely done fresh install, if I run the Java tell me what I have, it reports all ok. Have tried restore.
Internet now working, this is the error:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: pcloud.systemtray.ASPAgent
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at com.exe4j.runtime.LauncherEngine.launch(Unknown Source)
at com.exe4j.runtime.WinLauncher.main(Unknown Source)
at com.install4j.runtime.launcher.WinLauncher.main(Unknown Source)
==============
Any ideas where from here.

Please no suggestions to use a different browser,
Thanks for reading

Sponsored Links
I was there @ 11am its now 7.40..still not sorted.
A 'user' should not have to do what the various web sites advise, this should be a fix by Oracle (Java)
But thanks for trying.

I've lost my google toolbar, yet it says its enabled.

Agree with your sentiments regarding Java suppliers but in their defence most installations of the software succeed 100%.

Unfortunately because of various combinations of software installed there can be problems on some occasions. Contacting Java technical will probably help solve your problem.

Sponsored Links
Just removed old Java version 64 & 32bit then did update for win64, then win32 - V7 update51, all working as expected. (Win8.1 Pro).

Empip. I have done that, I have also lost my google tool bar, I have reset restored, reinstalled, ticked every bloody tick box, glad I am not charging myself an hourly rate, although Im getting nagged about on that bloody comp again.

Although I'm getting nagged about on that "bloody comp again".

:eek:

Is there any other place to be ?

Heck, I've even got the fridge next to my comp.

1625734959_1e087286bf_o.jpg

Samsung Link software (installed with my smartphone) was the issue for me - uninstalling it made the startup error go away.

Not many sites use Java these days, so it is mostly possible to uninstall it and leave it at that. Java vulnerabilities, faults and updates then don't need worrying about.

There might be exceptions if you regularly visit a site that uses Java, or if it is needed for something that is installed on the computer. Other than that though, it isn't really necessary to keep it.

It hasn't been installed on my computer for about 3 years and I haven't noticed the lack of it.

I have look at uninstalling, couldn't find it, I was really trying to get a fix.

I also have an other problem with the windows libraries all empty, I have deleted re installed, followed so many supposedly fixes.

I can't think of anything else that would help with the problem. I know it niggles to leave a fault unsolved but if the browser works OK without Java installed, try running it like that. You may not need it or notice that it isn't there (apart from the browser working OK).

Everything seems to be working as it should, its just the bloody error message at start up.

Sponsored Links
Back