JCB Power tools

I've been using their SDS drill for over a year and I've given it some right stick as well, not had any problems with it.

Sponsored Links
I've recently bought a few of the BnQ Power Pro tools and have been pleased so far. One thing I like about BnQ is that if you have any problem they will change it no questions asked.

I also bought a Angle Grinder at Aldi the other week and it's pretty good. Saw a few pro's buying them and they told me they regularly buy Aldi's Craft tools as they are good quality and so cheap that if they break they just take them back and get a refund or bin them altogether.

Hammer drill next week.

The Foden clan went their ways after a massive boardroom bust up;

Diesel lorries are the future.
No theyre not,we'll stick to making steam lorries.
Diesel!
No,steam!
If you dont let me make some diesel lorries,Ill leave.
Go on then.
Right I will.
Good,and give the door a good slam on your way out.
Huh! (bang)

James Brown occasionally wears a dress and sings about being a geddonn-uppa-lika-sexmachine.

The yellow JCB insignia was down to the old boy's trip to America where he saw all the diggers painted like this.

The JCB power tools are on the same level as all the other cheapo tools.Fine for occasional use or as a disposable alternative to hiring.
But they look SO macho.......

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back