Jet Travel

Everyone will be allowed to run up, not hills but 'kin great bills !! ;)

Note how the talk is of ancillaries ? -- I bet it'll be 850 passengers shoehorned in to make even more dosh !!

;)

Sponsored Links
In the first ten or twelve years of Jumbo useage several of the airlines had themed upper decks, Qantas was Captain Cook, Iran Air was a fantastic tea lounge with a beautiful Samavar(?) at the centre, Thai Air was an oriental lounge, they were extravagent and classy, but they were not economical. So with the advent of higher fuel prices, they filled those areas with seating and that's where we've been since. Even Gulf Air Tristars, known as Five Star Tristars, had a strange bar arrangement in the hold which one could only access by a service lift.
The gymnasium proposed for the new Airbus will only be a small arrange- ment in the hold.
Watch JAL, they used to put 550 in a standard 747.

of course another downfall of having so many passengers on the same plane as yourself is the queues will be even longer trying to get through immigration at the destination :cry:

Sponsored Links
nah, no gym -- on-board customs -- 12 hr flight say 800 passengers = 54 secs each.... mmmm! series or parallel ? no problem, if you are sent back via the red channel tis a 35k ft step into the unknown !! Save loadsa paperwork, minisculy possible terrorists (who are they then ?) gone in a trice !!
P

My dear old dad was convinced that en-route to his holiday, he had to make a visit to the loo on the flight when overflying France, 'cos it went straight out.

My mate was bringing his elderly dad back from New zealand for a family reunion in the UK, he was hard of hearing and would periodically ask where they were now, it was a german airline and as they were preparing to land in Germany to offload the German passengers (and I think there were a lot of them) he said "WHERE ARE WE NOW SON?" "its ok dad were just over germany" to which he replied "THE LAST TIME I FLEW OVER THIS PLACE WAS TO BOMB THE BLIGHTERS"

it's a fallacy that the contents of the aircraft toilet are flushed out into the sky!
The contents are contained in the "chemical" toilet upon landing the contents are pumped out into a service vehicle and transported to the airlines facility whereupon it is pumped into chambers and after several chemical processes is transported to the airlines food processing plant and made into the next flight's dinners and drinks. :oops:

Sponsored Links
Back