Joan Collins

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My mrs just showing me Joan Collins inOK magazine and what a fantastic looking 28 year old woman she looks, absolutley stunning, perfect and natural--SHE IS 72 COMING 73 !!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

OK Joan may be stunning and looks like she always has but her Plastic Surgeon must be the bee's knee's to make a 72 year old woman look better than a 28 year old i think is amazing, and these photo's are very close up aswell.

Sponsored Links
it's amazing what money can do. Cher looks good 4 her age aswell, but do you think if they were any tom, dick, or harry they would look as good. ? ;)

markie said:
it's amazing what money can do. Cher looks good 4 her age aswell, but do you think if they were any tom, dick, or harry they would look as good. ? ;)

I wonder if everything has been done, but then again it would be hard for me to hump a 72 year old, i would find it very off putting, but then again she must be laughing her socks off, i think Joan has got a 40 year old toyboy at the moment.

Photoshop is much cheaper than plastic surgery.

joe

Sponsored Links
markie said:

Nah, not as good as any Mary, jane or Abigale.. ;) ;)

Skilful make up, plus airbrushed pix. I mean, not bad for a gran ... :D

To be fair though, Joan Collins always looked good naturally..not my cup of tea, but in her younger days she was a stunner...

I don't think her Plastic surgeon has had to work as hard as Cher's has... :p

Big_Spark said:
..not my cup of tea......

Come on Jim ... 'Pints means ££££' .. From JD to tea .. keeping clear of the beer are we?? ... ;) ;) :D :D

Big_Spark said:
To be fair though, Joan Collins always looked good naturally
You havn't worked with her and seen her first thing in the morning without makeup! ;)

Amber.JPG

Blimey is that a golden shower on the left? I told y'all about this guy.. finger plucker ! :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back