joe90 & any other holocaust deniers

Unless someone can show me proof that is at least reasonably believable. I used to believe it all until the internet came along. The jews own the media - but they don't own the Internet - and the lid has blown right off their cosy controlled propaganda machine.
Do you believe that in India they dispose of 7 million corpses every year by means of funeral pyres etc?
Yes or no?
India is a huge country with a vast population a single cremation takes on average 500 to 600 kg's of wood and requires the input of up to 10 people to gather wood and set the pyre ect, the body takes 6 hours to be fully cremated that means that up to 70 million people and 60 million trees are required to cremate 7 million people , in a country the size of India that is no problem as the cremations are dispersed among the whole population.
A fairer comparison would be to use the guidelines issued for the disposel of animal carcasses by the government during the foot and mouth outbreak in 2001, you will see that mass cremation is not as straight forward as you think, if you compare the so called eye witness testimonies in camps like Treblinka as to how mass cremations were carried out you will see that when compared to how mass cremation actually works the eye witness's claims just don't stand up.

http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/m/moran-tom/just-like-wood.html[/QUOTE]

From the linked text:

Moran, not all red-hot metal goes soft, as you well know. Steel certainly does not, and some iron becomes malleable, but this is not the same thing as soft.

Your claim of physical impossibility required that there not be sufficient source of fuel to burn the bodies. I have shown using simple arithmetic that this is not true, that there is indeed enough fuel to achieve the result.

You have claimed that the set-up of rails meant that the rails could not withstand the weight placed upon them. This is also not true.

Certainly, steel does become softer when heated in fire, sometimes in as little as twelve minutes; deformation then is dependent on any loading on the steel. (http://www.steelconstruction.info/Fire_and_steel_construction)

If steel didn't deform in fire, why do steel structural elements in buildings have fire protection?

Sponsored Links
As I said earlier, every single one of Joeys' offerings is read straight from the idiots guide to conspiracy theories.

The sad thing is he actually believes it.

I'm not so sure. I get the impression that Joe just likes arguing for argument's sake. He's what sociologists call a $hit stirrer!

If the backwards Indians can do it then the Germans could have disposed of their numbers with ease.

I don't think the Indians are that backward at all. They have a space programme, which we do not, and will supersede us economically in time (largely thanks to the 'foreign aid' we very generously send them!).

I don't think the Indians are that backward at all. They have a space programme, which we do not, and will supersede us economically in time (largely thanks to the 'foreign aid' we very generously send them!).
A majority are still peasants. Ask any Indians that are now living here that lived there. It's an interesting story of poverty and bribery.
Hindus and Sikhs are fascinating people.

A majority are still peasants. Ask any Indians that are now living here that lived there. It's an interesting story of poverty and bribery.

What I found interesting, when we were there last year, was that even the poorest people always had a smile on their face and appeared to be happy with their lot.

Unlike certain other people living in adjacent countries who think only of jumping up and down, waving their fists and killing people.

Sponsored Links

What I found interesting, when we were there last year, was that even the poorest people always had a smile on their face and appeared to be happy with their lot.

Unlike certain other people living in adjacent countries who think only of jumping up and down, waving their fists and killing people.

Islam only accounts for about 14% of the population hence less violence.

If the backwards Indians can do it

Blimey. He's gone all racist :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Not really. It was actually a (verbatim) repeated statement from an Indian bloke I know. He didn't exactly hold back when reminiscing about the bad ole days.

Lots of Indian ex-pats enjoy going back to the Subcontinent but enjoy the flight back to the UK even more.

If the backwards Indians can do it

Blimey. He's gone all racist :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Not really. It was actually a (verbatim) repeated statement from an Indian bloke I know. He didn't exactly hold back when reminiscing about the bad ole days.

Lots of Indian ex-pats enjoy going back to the Subcontinent but enjoy the flight back to the UK even more.

I know you're far from racist. Just a joke. :D

As I said earlier, every single one of Joeys' offerings is read straight from the idiots guide to conspiracy theories.

The sad thing is he actually believes it.

The astonishing thing is he hasn't read or taken in a single rebuttal.

The guy is so anti-Semitic you can taste it. It's no accident that he selectively disputes the Jewish numbers killed whilst ignoring just about every fact presented before him. Even those from hardened Nazis.

Cremations in India

Roughly 8.2 million people die in India each year. 85% are cremated, many on outdoor funeral pyres. It's not a secret Joey and it is not a conspiracy either. :rolleyes:
If the backwards Indians can do it then the Germans could have disposed of their numbers with ease.

Antisemitism has nothing to do with the questioning of history. Do you believe that people who question history should be jailed? What crime has been committed. You Jews ought to get over yourselves, mate. You don't control the internet - so the world is wising up to the hoax.

vinty (joe-90)said 60 million trees are required to cremate 7 million people.

8.5 trees to cremate 1 body?Really?Bearing in mind not all the bodies were cremated.

In other words you can't answer the question. 6 million jews and 5 million others makes 11 million doesn't it? If they weren't cremated - then where are they? And why does nobody look for them.
What makes you think no one is looking for them?
http://www.dw.de/forgotten-holocaust-mass-graves-are-rediscovered/a-14786957
"Finding the graves

Over a thousand mass graves have been identified in Belarus, Poland, Russia and Ukraine by the French volunteer association "Yahad in Unum," led by Catholic priest Patrick Desbois. "
In fact there are enough mass graves, that they are often found by accident by builders.
Eg:
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/19053913/ns/world_news-europe/t/mass-holocaust-grave-unearthed-ukraine/

Yes. 800,000 Polish Jews were supposedly gassed at Treblinka - but they've lost the bodies and no-one saw it happen. Neither do they show up on reconnaissance photos or recent aerial radar maps. Odd that eh? Disappeared without a trace.
Wrong in every conceivable way. You already know how this is wrong, as you have been shown the evidence.

You explain where they went then. (he won't).

They were transfered to different trains at Treblinka (Transit camp). Then they went to Israel after the war - that gift they got because of the holocaust.
Treblinka was an extermination camp. There was not even the room to house the people that went there. People were taken there, killed in gas chambers, and the bodies disposed of on site (apart from a small group of slaves). You know this.

There is written evidence of them going there (eg. Höfle Telegram).
There are eye witness accounts from the SS (without torture etc), from escapees (two of whom committed suicide years later through survivior guilt).
Then of course there's the question of why would the Nazi's go to the trouble of installing a Ukraine family farm there after the site's demolition to hide the site's existence. If it was just a transfer station, why would the nazis go to such trouble?

The fact that there is the archeology there (not just the mass graves) to confirm the accounts, and the lack of anything you claim, points to the fact that you are wrong. Again.

The question was answered by Vinty. :mrgreen:
No it wasn't, his answer completely ignores the question. Once again, these contemporary documents demonstrate that hundreds were cremated on a daily basis, and the remains disposed of. The authors weren't influenced by history, they were documenting events of the time.

Sponsored Links
Back