John D you called me a liar, where have I lied

More bitching again?

I think you lot are all going through the manopause AND it's your time of the month.

I've heard less whining at a Young Mum's coffee morning.

Sponsored Links
+++++++++++++++++
Moderators warning
Offensive post was removed earlier.
Please familiarise yourself with forum rules
+++++++++++++++++

Sponsored Links
It really is a shame that the mods can't be bothered to read their own rules.... Perhaps they are too busy trying to wind up the members.

It really is a shame that the mods can't be bothered to read their own rules.... Perhaps they are too busy trying to wind up the members.

It's a real shame when members can't stick to the rules in spite of repeated warnings especially those that like winding other people up but make a fuss when their posts are censored.

If you can't stand the heat......

It's a real shame when members can't stick to the rules in spite of repeated warnings especially those that like winding other people up but make a fuss when their posts are censored.

If you can't stand the heat......
It wasn't my post that was censored.

I fail to see why I should stick to the rules when the staff ignore them... There are plenty of members who stick to the rules yet have to endure the offensive garbage that comes from HAG.

You called me not just a liar but ' filthy liar ' tell me how you arrive at that conclusion .

Have you deleted it now ? I ask again where have I lied ?

JohnD ?.....you called me a filthy liar on a public forum I'm asking you where I lied either show me where I lied or issue an apology. Unless you've quite cowardly deleted your own post.

I need to tell you unless you apologise or you've deleted your own slanderous post I mat have to take legal action. Some of my customers have identified me on the forum without any prompting from myself which clearly shows I'm not anonymous.

So can you give me a rational explanation.

Sponsored Links
Back