This isn't me, it isn't who I am, social media has dragged me down......

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I real life I have interesting discussion with friends who are very left .....thats very left ......but we have mutual respect in our disagreements .......they don't end up in slanging matches or with insults thrown at each other.

Nor in real life I do not insult people, banter yes, repartee yes. Especially on site.

But I've allowed myself to be brought down on social media, with regards to throwing insults about.

That stops as far as I'm concerned as of now, I would like to unreservedly apologise to anyone I've insulted especially knowsall.

As far as I'm concerned meaningful discussions takes precedence, if anyone wishes to insult me feel free, I won't respond and if you ridicule me that's your choice.

I for one would prefer discussions that are genuinely an exchange of ideas ...........thats where I'm coming from as of now, I'm also unignoring posters ........If you wish to make a post to generate and angry response from me feel free I'll just ignore it. I've buried the hatchet.

Have a very goodd evening one and all.

Sponsored Links
If you can unignore certain posters, and handle the insults they will continue to throw at you, then you're a far better person than me gasbanni. I gave up the GD section for a couple of months because of JohnD and Wannabe's continual aggressiveness, and have decided to ignore those who just want to troll, as it's much better for my equilibrium. It is all too easy to get sucked back into the aggressiveness, but I wish you all the best in your intentions.

If you can unignore certain posters, and handle the insults they will continue to throw at you, then you're a far better person than me gasbanni. I gave up the GD section for a couple of months because of JohnD and Wannabe's continual aggressiveness, and have decided to ignore those who just want to troll, as it's much better for my equilibrium. It is all too easy to get sucked back into the aggressiveness, but I wish you all the best in your intentions.
Meanwhile you troll and then exploit your Aspergers to excuse your trolling. :rolleyes:

Gasbanni blames social media for "bringing him down".
But I've allowed myself to be brought down on social media

Anyone to enlighten him?

Last edited:
I real life I have interesting discussion with friends who are very left .....thats very left ......but we have mutual respect in our disagreements .......they don't end up in slanging matches or with insults thrown at each other.

Nor in real life I do not insult people, banter yes, repartee yes. Especially on site.

But I've allowed myself to be brought down on social media, with regards to throwing insults about.

That stops as far as I'm concerned as of now, I would like to unreservedly apologise to anyone I've insulted especially knowsall.

As far as I'm concerned meaningful discussions takes precedence, if anyone wishes to insult me feel free, I won't respond and if you ridicule me that's your choice.

I for one would prefer discussions that are genuinely an exchange of ideas ...........thats where I'm coming from as of now, I'm also unignoring posters ........If you wish to make a post to generate and angry response from me feel free I'll just ignore it. I've buried the hatchet.

Well said,

A very good evening to you :)

Sponsored Links
Meanwhile you troll and then exploit your Aspergers to excuse your trolling. :rolleyes:

Gasbanni blames social media for "bringing him down".

Anyone to enlighten him?
Play the ball and not the man if you want to be taken seriously.
I am referring to you Wannabe.

Play the ball and not the man if you want to be taken seriously.
I am referring to you Wannabe.
Why not refer to doggit. The one who makes false allegations, refuses to recognise his mistake, refuses to apologise for his mistake and continues to make the same mistake time and time again.
Or does that not count in your opinion?
My response to doggit, in this fashion, is purely a response to his false allegations which he refuses to retract.
Or is that OK in your opinion?

However, if you are referring to my comments about gasbanni, well, as far as I can tell, he never has posted anything worthwhile to respond to.

blimey that's what I say Gasbanni (well most of it :sneaky:)

:)

Why not refer to doggit. The one who makes false allegations, refuses to recognise his mistake, refuses to apologise for his mistake and continues to make the same mistake time and time again.
Or does that not count in your opinion?
My response to doggit, in this fashion, is purely a response to his false allegations which he refuses to retract.
Or is that OK in your opinion?

However, if you are referring to my comments about gasbanni, well, as far as I can tell, he never has posted anything worthwhile to respond to.

:rolleyes: o_Oo_O

:LOL:

what :eek: you mean u will be taking Noseall off of ignaw :eek: is that wise gassbanni :) lets not bury to many hatchets :mrgreen:

I'm on multiple forums and a few of them have a Political sub forum that you have to sign up to if interested (I don't personally).

This approach works very well, this forum could do with one imho.

I'm on multiple forums and a few of them have a Political sub forum that you have to sign up to if interested (I don't personally).

This approach works very well, this forum could do with one imho.
What? With JohnD as a moderator, any opposing view to his would be stifled within minutes.

Sponsored Links
Back