More religious stuff....sorry... but..

S

Sombrero

I've never liked politics, trust none of them. I've a broad understanding of the left and right in the 'old days', but these days all values are shot.

I now don't trust any politician or their agenda.

But I do believe in what's right as a human being, i.e. respect. I've been brought up very well. Like to hold a door open for people, happy to pick up litter that's blowing down the street, hate bullies, and crims need to be warned of the consequences, and then punished.

But religion is lost on me... feel free to pray when you like, in your own time, so not when you're just about to perform an operation on my child. Feel free to believe what's written in a book, but don't expect me to believe it, or especially try to force me... I won't have it.

But to live in this country, enjoying all the goods things Britain has, and yet to laugh out loud at our soldiers being murdered on our streets...

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvAgKEjIdtQ [/url]

is just the most disgusting thing....

Why is this not on the news? Why has this scum not beed arrested? From what I've seen of the EDL in the last month, their leader wants only this.. so having seen this video, if there was an election tomorrow, I'd vote EDL... and I'm shaking my head as I type it !!

Sponsored Links
The outpourings of 'mourning sickness' are little better.

Why do people feel the need to do it?

A couple of uneducated idiot benefit scroungers but look at the flowers,cards and flags...there are more good people than bad out there

Thats what hatred and bitterness does to people.
Allowing a trogan horse into your country is complete folly though imo.

Sponsored Links
A couple of uneducated idiot benefit scroungers but look at the flowers,cards and flags...there are more good people than bad out there

But why aren't they arrested? why isn't the whole of the UK up in arms over it? Are the BBC in denial?

X rated?

What it showed was ****a kinte laughing at the murder of Lee Rigby.

But why aren't they arrested? why isn't the whole of the UK up in arms over it? Are the BBC in denial?

Its typical of the PC brigade ,they are terrified to say anything and when the leader of the EDL says anything he gets called racist.....I am flooking fed up with the nicey nicey approach to the whole subject... I bet if a video come on you tube of a couple of white guys laughing at the mosque getting burned down the would be arrested

Its typical of the PC brigade ,they are terrified to say anything and when the leader of the EDL says anything he gets called racist.....I am flooking fed up with the nicey nicey approach to the whole subject... I bet if a video come on you tube of a couple of white guys laughing at the mosque getting burned down the would be arrested

You're so right, and the odd thing is islam is not a race, so you can't be racist !!!

You don't have to look far to find many many videos of muslims talking about islam taking over the west.... I fear for my kids' future !!

Just on a personal note our country has been and will be over run by immigrants and that is why I would prefer the poles,czechs,latvians and white Christians rather than benefit scrounging muslims who come here claimimg asylum ....

It's Richard the Lionheart and Saladin all over again.

Those that don't learn history's lessons are doomed to repeat them.

It's Richard the Lionheart and Saladin all over again.

Those that don't learn history's lessons are doomed to repeat them.

You mean leaders !!

We don't need to know anything about history in order to feel evil oppression and bullying

I refuse to believe that educated muslims are stupid enough to actually believe the childish rubbish that religion puts forward., it's even worse than christianity.
When are they going to have the balls to say "enough of this sh*t"?

Never. They are brainwashed at an early age and it can never be undone.

Sponsored Links
Back