How to avoid a day out with the family...

As I , and others, have said.
Take it easy, don't push yourself to do something to the end. Take your time and if you don't do it all then stop worrying.
When I was younger I used to strip the walls and paint the ceiling and do the glosswork in one day. (I wasn't working).
The next day up at the crack of dawn and get it all papered which often meant working till the early hours of the next day, then with no sleep or very little, start the big clean up.
Now I take about 3 weeks!
But I eventually get there.

AND STOP LOOKING ON THE NET!!!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
AND STOP LOOKING ON THE NET!!!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: I've been rumbled! :D You're right conny mate. The internet is a fantastic thing but it can scare the bjeezas outta ya! :D

Had a chat with the wife earlier, gonna just wait and see what the tests results say. Only thing is, we're going down to the Cotswolds for a week the week after next. It's a knocking bet I'll be sent an appointment during our trip away and I really don't want my wife or our little'un to miss this. It's been so long since we had a holiday and even this has cost a small ransom! The cottages down there ain't cheap! But it's a beautiful part of the country. I suppose just the break away from everything will do us all good really.

Anyway, early night again for the old man! Night all.

If your appointment comes through for that week tell them the situation.
Another week won't do you any harm and the break will probably do you and the missus the world of good.
Is it a relaxing holiday or adventure one for the youngster?
If its the latter they are usually looked after by 'leaders' who will know how to give them a good time without endangering them leaving you to relax.
Try yoga.
I don't mean sitting cross legged chanting Om!, Om!
Just think to yourself, peace, calm, serenity and imagine being in a beautiful calm setting, be it a tropical island or sitting half way up a mountain in Snowdonia taking in the view on a fine warm sunny day.
It really does work.

AND STAY OFF THE NET!

:LOL: :LOL:

i am suffering with ME/cfs and i have all sorts of heart flutters and pulpitations and even suffered from mitral valve prolapse for a little while its a bloody nightmare pretty scary!

any hows starting to get used to it all know so wont let it get me down i hope blas that you will be fine take care

Sponsored Links
Thank you gaspro and good luck with your own problems mate.

Conny, I just read you've been a bit down, no motivation today. Well you've been a power of good to me my friend. Wish I could do/say something back.

It's a bit cheesy I know but I thought you'd appreciate this...

children-playing-skipping-ENTHUSIASM.jpg

I'm off to bed early again. Not tired tonight but need to start letting my body/mind repair itself.

Night all.

don't dissapear on us again will ya.. let us know you're ok..
or at least leave instructions for the missus should the worst happen.. ;)

or at least leave instructions for the missus should the worst happen..

Aren't you cheerful! :LOL: :LOL:
That will really buck him up! :LOL:

Blas,
thanks for the kind words mate.
I'll get over it, had 3 kids here shouting and screaming most of the day, the wife 'fostered' a King Charles Spaniel for the day, (he looked like the re-incarnation of my beloved Ben which didn't help), and now the washing machine has just broke!

Happy birthday to me! :cry:

Gonna sit down and watch Discovery with a couple of cans and say, "Sod 'em all!"

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

See you all tomorrow.

I shall leave instructions mate.

She better not need them!

Seems someone else is reading these posts as well, our other ones are back! :LOL: :LOL:

To whoever is responsible,

THANK YOU.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

PS Thank you for the card, ;)

I'm wired for sound today!

Had to go along to the hospital today (by appointment this time). Been wired up to a mini ECG monitor thing. It's strapped to my chest (not exactly comfy!). Got to wear it for 24 hours then take it back tomorrow. They then download the data to a computer. They wanted me to go in for a scan next week but as I said we're away for a week so they are doing the week after.

Will keep ya posted guys. Cheers.

I'm wired for sound today!

Had to go along to the hospital today (by appointment this time). Been wired up to a mini ECG monitor thing. It's strapped to my chest (not exactly comfy!). Got to wear it for 24 hours then take it back tomorrow. They then download the data to a computer. They wanted me to go in for a scan next week but as I said we're away for a week so they are doing the week after.

Will keep ya posted guys. Cheers.
I had to go to be fitted with an oxymeter, waited over one hour, nurse came out all apologetic...the person who was supposed to have returned the machine has not done so..Two quid on parking, and over an hour wasted, I was not best pleased. :evil: :evil:

Sponsored Links
Back