More religious stuff....sorry... but..

During the Egyptian uprisings when Mubarak was deposed, Nick Clegg called the events in the Arab world 'exciting'.
What eventually happens in these countries is that once the rebels have deposed the leaders, the religious fanatics move in, take over the 'revolution', and the weapons we supplied to the rebels are then turned on ourselves.
Not so exciting then.
Intervening in civil wars is counter-productive.

Sponsored Links
I'm afraid the dominos are falling. Next stop Saudi Arabia and the muslim hordes will control of the oil fields.

Never mind, we've still got wind farms eh? :confused:

sooey wrote

I refuse to believe that educated muslims are stupid enough to actually believe the childish rubbish that religion puts forward

You mean like the ten commandments or the five pillars of islam?

A couple of uneducated idiot benefit scroungers but look at the flowers,cards and flags...there are more good people than bad out there

But why aren't they arrested? why isn't the whole of the UK up in arms over it? Are the BBC in denial?

You might well ask. I assume it is because they are afraid of being accused of racism. And so it goes on. Those people who are in a position to do something about it will have a lot to answer for.

As the old saying goes, "Give them enough rope and they'll hang themselves". I have a feeling that things are going to get much worse in this respect. Then one of three things will happen:
- there will be widespread race riots;
- the muslim menace will be removed from this country one way or another;
- Britain will become a muslim nation.

Sponsored Links
A couple of uneducated idiot benefit scroungers but look at the flowers,cards and flags...there are more good people than bad out there

But why aren't they arrested? why isn't the whole of the UK up in arms over it? Are the BBC in denial?

You might well ask. I assume it is because they are afraid of being accused of racism. And so it goes on. Those people who are in a position to do something about it will have a lot to answer for.

As the old saying goes, "Give them enough rope and they'll hang themselves". I have a feeling that things are going to get much worse in this respect. Then one of three things will happen:
- there will be widespread race riots;
- the muslim menace will be removed from this country one way or another;
- Britain will become a muslim nation.

Muslim isn't a race !!! islam is not a race...

you're not racist for challenging the muslim ideoligy !!!!

Back