John Major: We are no longer a great power. We will never be so again.

RAC is the dolt who was waxing lyrical about slaves. I suggest you read what he wrote.

The stupidity on this forum.

You completely misunderstood, but not surprising. I was pointing out that we didn't invent slavery and weren't the only ones involved. In fact we brought about it's abolition. How you turn that into suggesting that I offer my non existant children up for slavery is quite bizarre. Still, that's the hard left for you!

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Apart from Iraq, which conflict has the US actually won since 1945?
Korea was a draw, Vietnam was lost because the American people didn't support the war.
The US hasn't really fought a conventional war since maybe Korea.

The trecherous traitor major let emotion over come reality.
The reality that the remoaners lost the referendum.:ROFLMAO:

More salty tears from Ryler the Leaver LOSER.

Dumbos like you that voted for Buffoon are going to have to own the failure......what a bunch of losers.

Sponsored Links
The US hasn't really fought a conventional war since maybe Korea.
Afghanistan
Panama
Grenada
Kosovo
Iraq 1 and 2

Vietnam was lost because the American people didn't support the war.
And the US and UK authorities have learned how to control their populations and ignore protest ever since!

By conventional war i was thinking more of war between 2 major powers.
Americas conventional wars in the muslim countries usually degenerate into counter insurgency operations.

Americas conventional wars in the muslim countries usually degenerate into counter insurgency operations.
Conventional wars are a major power beating up a minor power. It is ever thus.

Iraq was a major power...

The reason the post war 'insurgency' occurred is because unlike WWII the US and it's allies had no post war plan!

The reason the post war 'insurgency' occurred is because unlike WWII the US and it's allies had no post war plan!
Iraq was only a major power on paper.
They had a huge army but it is quality that counts and not quantity.
The allies didn't have a post war plan because they didn't need one.
The Americans wanted revenge for 9/11.
They wanted to show the muslim world that no one can attack America and expect to get away with it.

Good God, you should add strategist to your CV alongside philanthropist, economist and virologist.

The Americans wanted revenge for 9/11.

So after being attacked by a group funded, staffed and led from Saudi Arabia, they took revenge by attacking Saud's enemy.

Makes sense if you think "they all look the same" I suppose.

Hi John. What you been up to today, anything interesting?

Sponsored Links
Back