John Major gets it - Brexit

The clowns Farage, Davis, Fox, Gove etc said negotiating a deal would be a 'walk in the park' - I've posted a link to Davis pre Brexit tweets. Either they were delusional or lying. I will give them the benefit of doubt and say they were delusional. They still don't understand what being part of the EU is, that's why there hasn't been much progress. Those advocating for a hard brexit means just that - everything stops - trade, planes, trains. That's the facts.

Everything stops ect

That's what I have been saying
Armageddon is nearly upon us
Prepare for the worst get a survival kit together whilst the goods are still in the shop;)
Money may become itrelevant so you may need items with which to barter with :idea:

Sponsored Links
Everything stops ect

Money may become itrelevant so you may need items with which to barter with :idea:

well, I'll be OK. Never get to see any money these days!

The clowns Farage, Davis, Fox, Gove etc said negotiating a deal would be a 'walk in the park' - I've posted a link to Davis pre Brexit tweets. Either they were delusional or lying. I will give them the benefit of doubt and say they were delusional. They still don't understand what being part of the EU is, that's why there hasn't been much progress. Those advocating for a hard brexit means just that - everything stops - trade, planes, trains. That's the facts.
Your idea of a fact,you mean crystal ball gazing.You forgot to mention,the sky falls in!.At least that might be delayed a few months,give them time to shut Heathrow and build houses on it.

Sponsored Links
Your idea of a fact,you mean crystal ball gazing.You forgot to mention,the sky falls in!.At least that might be delayed a few months,give them time to shut Heathrow and build houses on it.
But don't worry,your train spotters monthly and bus stop admirers mag will be delivered.

Your connection to reality is tenuous. The UK government published a technical note on 24th of September regarding this.

Snowflakes like yourself are so soft and mushy when it comes to facts as if they expect to make their own alternative facts up. (y)

Your connection to reality is tenuous. The UK government published a technical note on 24th of September regarding this.

Snowflakes like yourself are so soft and mushy when it comes to facts as if they expect to make their own alternative facts up. (y)

Reality is pointless.

It is all about getting out of the EU. Facts, reasoning and information are irrelevant. Has been proven beyond doubt, by all the brexiteers on here.

Reality is pointless.

It is all about getting out of the EU. Facts, reasoning and information are irrelevant. Has been proven beyond doubt, by all the brexiteers on here.

Result. You and your alter egos can stop going on about it now (y)

Edit, Obviously not..See below

Last edited by a moderator:
nice new car parks throughout the country.

safe_image.php

Our friends the French :LOL:

Are proposing to treat UK nationals in France as 3rd country citezins after Brexit

They will also limit access to health care welfare and travel freedom

Yep tis the French for you :LOL:

Last edited:
nice new car parks throughout the country.

safe_image.php

They're lorries mate. Not cars. It's a road not a car park. It's an old photo too. It has nothing to do with Brexit. Brexit hasn't happened.
FFS. Get a life. For your own sake.

Is now encouraging UK citizens to apply for their
"Carte de sejour " permit to avoid being deported :LOL:

Are proposing to treat UK nationals in France as 3rd country citrons after Brexit

They will also limit access to health care welfare and travel freedom

Yep tis the French for you :LOL:

Members of my family have been to France a couple of times in recent generations. Health care was virtually non existent and travel was very restricted.
That was down to the Germans too. French were quite glad to see them though.

Sponsored Links
Back