junction box

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
i,ll stick with the ones that are accessible no confusion then.
I'm not sure what you mean by that. Whether or not any junction box is accessible obviously depends on where you install it, regardless of which product you use. Do you perhaps mean that you're going to install in an accessible location?

Kind Regards, John.

i,m going to position above a downlighter so that it can be pulled down for testing/access/faults etc i.e not the so called "maintenance free" ones

i,m going to position above a downlighter so that it can be pulled down for testing/access/faults etc i.e not the so called "maintenance free" ones
Thanks for clarifying. In that case, as you probably realise, you need to use the Ashley J501 suggested by holmslaw (or something similar) which has cable clamps in it. Because they have no cable clamps, any 'standard junction' box has to be screwed to something (and the cables clipped to something), which obviously would prevent it being 'pulled down'.

Kind Regards, John.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back