Just arrived

M

malcolmX

Hi there,

Just arrived on site and trying to feel my way about, is this where you can have a general natter about anything and everything?

And if you post anything of a specific nature do you post that to its particular category?

malcolm X

Sponsored Links
welcome-03.gif
welcome_012.gif

We're a bit boisterous on a Friday Malcolm (and most other days to be fair!), but welcome to DIYnot.

Welcome Mal, can't be arsed typing Malcolm. :LOL:

Yes, this is the place for fun, frollicks and being verbally beaten up by the ladies of the forum. :(

Sponsored Links
Welcome Mal, can't be a***d typing Malcolm. :LOL:

Yes, this is the place for fun, frollicks and being verbally beaten up by the ladies of the forum. :(

i do hope u dont mean me!!.... View media item 25134
im going to be on my best behaviour...................................................................................honest ;)

welcome Malcolm!...

Dressed like that??? :eek:

Yeah, right.
No good to me if you are going to 'behave' miss. ;)

Actually, a serious question while I remember.
Why don't your thingys get bigger when I click them?
(Pictures I mean!!! :eek: )

malcom x said:
Hi there,

Just arrived on site and trying to feel my way about,

diane1 said:
do hope u dont mean me!!....

im going to be on my best behaviour...................................................................................honest

hmmm theres a gag there somewhere ;)

Hi there,

Just arrived on site and trying to feel my way about, is this where you can have a general natter about anything and everything?

Welcome to the asylum, yes it is the the area to natter and blow off steam part of the forum.
Have a good time!

And if you post anything of a specific nature do you post that to its particular category?

malcolm X
Yes if you need advise on plumbing, electric, plastering, building etc...
go to the forum that indexed to those trades.
If you do place a subject in the wrong area, someone will offer advise and quite often the admin will transfer it the correct section.

PS we don't have black supremacy section yet, but don't rule it out! :LOL:

So hope to see you get involved, PPS I am the nice one on this forum but not in a gay way!

It will take me a little while to get the hang of things then I will be away with the mixer :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back