Just when London got control of CoViD

Sponsored Links
friggin mental
_112691348_aerialshot.jpg

I hope they all get fined. Has anyone in authority condoned this killing? Do we have a similar problem in the UK?

What am I missing?
I think that maybe what you are missing is that you aren't black.

I think their argument is that black oppression has been around an awful lot longer than this pandemic, even though ironically those protesting are putting themselves at risk of dying and are in a higher risk group.

Sponsored Links

I think their argument is that black oppression has been around an awful lot longer than this pandemic, even though ironically those protesting are putting themselves at risk of dying and are in a higher risk group.

TBF, nor are a lot of them either.

Remember the days when you could drive cattle, sheep, geese etc through the centre of London? (In reality you probably won't unless you are Methuselah but you get my drift).

Well when they started lifting Covid restrictions I think someone has de-restricted this ancient law and the sheeple are the first to take advantage.

I am totally against all racism but this incident took place in America. The officer has been charged with murder and lost his job/pension etc.

What is a march in a foreign country hoping to achieve?

Remember the days when you could drive cattle, sheep, geese etc through the centre of London? (In reality you probably won't unless you are Methuselah but you get my drift).

Well when they started lifting Covid restrictions I think someone has de-restricted this ancient law and the sheeple are the first to take advantage.

I am totally against all racism but this incident took place in America. The officer has been charged with murder and lost his job/pension etc.

What is a march in a foreign country hoping to achieve?

A big spike in covid cases?

Can you think of any unlawful killings of black people in the UK or are you talking more about institutional police racism?

Not wishing to trivialise the case - I think a lot of this maybe lockdown frustration.

And do you think it is right in what they are doing.... Or can't you say because your not black....

Two demos last weekend, one Extinction Rebellion and one Black Lives Matter. And now this. No distancing and chanting.

I couldn't care if they kill themselves. I only care that they're spreading it and prolonging the agony for everyone else. They are selfish irresponsible morons and the Police should have shut it down but they are probably scared to. There's no doubt in my mind that if the Police had attempted to intervene, it would have spiralled out of control and we'd be listening to bleating about right to demonstrate, Police brutality, yadda, yadda. The ringleaders had no interest in having a peaceful incident-free protest. They wouldn't have deviated from the planned and agreed with the Police route if they had.

Not many killings, but arrests and tasered that were for apparently no reason other than skin colour.

The Brazilian on the underground (not black, but tanned and mistaken for an Arab), and Duggan, the one shot that triggered London riots a few back, and probably the most famous examples. But lots goes on that does not make it to the news.

You can discover recent examples here: https://twitter.com/hashtag/BlackLivesMatterUK?src=hashtag_click

But it is also about solidarity, and making America see that the many people around the world disapprove of their racist police.

Sponsored Links
Back