BPM

Sponsored Links
thank you confirming: you arent bothered by Tory political corruption

There you go again. I invited you to start your own thread so that your topic can be fully explored on its own merits.

Perhaps the people should behave themselves then the police will have more time to pursue corrupt politicians. Ha ha.

Sponsored Links
Do you make this amount of fuss when people want a disabled access building?
I mean disabled people matter, don't they? No more than able bodied people, but they do matter.
Yes I am partial to organising my own street party contrary to the law. As I am fond of not moving when ordered to by law enforcement. And I just love to then attack the police for enforcing the law.

And I unhypocritical do all this while proclaiming how "my life matters" and demand that the police enforce my rights above all others.

They are stupid morons, anyone who does this kind of thing with this virus - and attacking police at any time of the year are stupid morons. Does this have to be another race thing?

There's a common link don't you think....

let themselves down pretty badly haven’t they?
like I said on several other threads, lawless. disrespectful of police and little or no moral compass in certain areas of society. not suprised!

Street party in moss side at weekend led to two men shot dead, Greater Manchester Labour Mayor Andy Burnham said it was not an illegal rave, just an inpromtu gathering of hundreds with tents,gazebos,sound systems,DJs etc, the police left the area alone,to avoid trouble.

Y
...while proclaiming how "my life matters" ....
I am so sorry, woody. I thought that WLM meant White Lives Matter.
Now I understand it means Woody's life matter, and you've suffered many years of prejudice and discrimination, I can empathise with you.
If you're planning on a 'Woody's life matters' protest march, count me in.

Sponsored Links
Back