Another murder in London

Sponsored Links
When the story broke hours ago, the arrest for suspicion of murder was already reported on.

I hope they don't punish him for it, poor old bugger.

Sponsored Links
Self defence, unbelievable he's been arrested for murder.

Justice system's gone to sh1t..

Yep, wonder why.

https://www.theguardian.com/law/201...le-on-broken-law-brought-to-its-knees-by-cuts

Courts that are like an A&E unit on a Saturday night, violent abusers walking free because evidence has gone missing, and lawyers doing hours of unpaid work to keep the system from collapse, are all part of a damning picture painted in a new book on the legal system by a barrister.

According to the anonymous author of The Secret Barrister: Stories Of The Law And How It’s Broken, the courts in England and Wales have been brought to their knees by government cuts and left so plagued by daily errors they are no longer fit for purpose.

Never. I've had some experience of courts and the people I've come accross are useless and overpaid.

Can you tell me where you have come across people who are useful and underpaid?

Standard procedure.

Don't know all the facts but you do see some just foam at the mouth when they have little or no evidence to make any judgements. The Police can investigate and the CPS can decide, Until we know the facts jumping to conclusions is a mugs game.

Sponsored Links
Back