Plastic bullets in London?

Sponsored Links
Stop talking silly martian - you ain't sounding intelligent.

Law abiding people have nothing to fear from armed police
Stephen Waldorf and Jean Charles de Menezes to name but two would beg to differ...

Whilst Stephen Waldorf may not agree that law abiding people have nothing to fear,,, I think that Jean Charles de Menezes, can't possibly comment on it. It still hasn't been proved one way or the other whether he was here legitimately. (or are you going to tell me that everyone who arrives here via Ireland can legally stay here for 3 months? Irrespective of where they first came from?) If so , we may as well disband the UK border force henceforth and save the country a fortune on protecting our own borders.

Sponsored Links
Martian,,, I'm only here to feed the trolls. ( a bit of a hobby I have) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Crikey Joe,,, I'm surprised you can't even quote properly. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

remember this?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-14955040

With 'Kettling' now approved as legal by the court of human rights Mets finest will be firing baton rounds indiscriminately into rioters and trapped innocent bystanders alike..

Rubber bullets for the Met?.. you are having a laugh...

As it happens after the number of rioters who got long custodial sentences I think the likelihood of further riots is extremely small to zero..

For sure noone will be getting their blackberries or facebooks out again so rioting would actually entail organising secret meetings and planning meetings not just a few tweets and we know the 'yoof' of today just would not be able to organise anything that meant peeling themselves away from their facebook or beer pit.

Law abiding people have nothing to fear from armed police
Stephen Waldorf and Jean Charles de Menezes to name but two would beg to differ...

Whilst Stephen Waldorf may not agree that law abiding people have nothing to fear,,, I think that Jean Charles de Menezes, can't possibly comment on it. It still hasn't been proved one way or the other whether he was here legitimately. (or are you going to tell me that everyone who arrives here via Ireland can legally stay here for 3 months? Irrespective of where they first came from?) If so , we may as well disband the UK border force henceforth and save the country a fortune on protecting our own borders.

EERRRM :!: :!: , I haven't gone through Dover since Nov81, i got a feeling in my waters that if i did, the boarder control would not be as regulated now as it was then, my point being, we got rid of our boarder control years ago, i hasten to add a control that was to a large extent uncorruptable, and are saveing the country a fortune on boarder security but is false economy due to what now sneaks in disrupting the law & order of our land.

Pred, that would be the fault of the previous government mate. They were the ones who relaxed BC to the extent that the whole world and his dog now queue up in France , in the hope of crossing La Manche. ;) ;) (in fact, about 5 years ago, me and the ex wife came back from France on the ferry. At UK customs in Dover, we held up each others passports (I'd handed her mine by mistake) and were waved through. (even though I was about 3 or 4 people behind her in the queue)

Clikely you no wong, mi wyf an chillren, they kum in no bover, reel eezy, wen me kum to Inglan in 81 it reel hard, me had big swim to shor. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Back