Another murder in London

Sponsored Links
Until we know the facts jumping to conclusions is a mugs game.
Correct.

The media have portrayed it as a self defence against burglars. Let's hope this is correct and that the scum who invaded this chaps home has got what he deserved.

Ok. If it turns out to not be murder, then the suspicion was unfounded so why would anyone say that if they don't know and why is he not just "helping with enquiries"?

Sponsored Links
2 blokes broke into his house , the owner was threatened with a screw driver & taken into the kitchen while the other bloke went up stairs

struggle ensued & the old boy stabbed the bloke in the torso and he snuffed it.

Wonder if the 2 blokes / burglars were forigners :idea: (just asking :sneaky:)

How can suspicion be unfounded? Suspicion by nature is ambiguous.
Good point but if it turns out not to be murder then it was a wrong suspicion - yet someone must have thought it was murder.

Perhaps it is just poor writing in the article.
Is everyone who kills a person in self-defence automatically suspected of murder and arrested right away?

It just seems premature.

Good point but if it turns out not to be murder then it was a wrong suspicion - yet someone must have thought it was murder.

Perhaps it is just poor writing in the article.
Is everyone who kills a person in self-defence automatically suspected of murder and arrested right away?

It just seems premature.

it was reported on the radio that intially he was arrested for ABH or some such thing , after the bloke snuffed it he was arrested for suspicion of murder

tis procedure afaik , doubt he will acttually be charged with any thing providing he did not chase the bloke down the road and stab him ??

similar thing happened down the road from here although the burglar was not killed

Correct.

The media have portrayed it as a self defence against burglars. Let's hope this is correct and that the scum who invaded this chaps home has got what he deserved.

Jeez. Did you really write that, or has someone hacked your account to make you look like you are talking sense? Anyway, I agree (something I've never before said to one of Nosey's posts.)

Also, if anyone tried the same thing in my home, they would possibly get the same result as the person who died.

I think you are permitted just the one stab under the reasonable clause, so make it a good one. Or an equally well placed (but plausibly random and panicky) slash.

Is everyone who kills a person in self-defence automatically suspected of murder and arrested right away
It's probably more down to the fact that the presumption of murder means that the scene of the crime and the suspect are subjected to the rigours of a more thorough investigative process.

Sponsored Links
Back