London murder rate overtakes new york

Sponsored Links
your link says

"So far in 2018, the Met Police has investigated 46 murders, compared with 50 in the US city."

Yep, in your world, 46 is more than 50.

Is it true that murders of unarmed black kids by US cops don't figure in the stats?

Sponsored Links
As of 2013, London and NYC had comparable populations. London's stood at 8.3 million, while NYC stood at 8.4 million. London, however, has much more room for its inhabitants — it's 138 square miles bigger than NYC. So it's pretty safe to say that New York is way more crowded than London.20 May 2015

The Cops in New York are tough and take little Crap. London Cops are good but have one arm tied behind their back.

We need some severe sentences handed out to discourage these knife wielding inadequates. I'd vote for the return of hanging.

Are you under the impression that severity of penalty makes an effective deterrent?

The maximum penalty for smoking is death.

A more effective deterrent is forbidding it in the workplace.

The maximum penalty for drunk driving is death.

A more effective deterrent is the breathalyser.

We need some severe sentences handed out to discourage these knife wielding inadequates. I'd vote for the return of hanging.

You know what needs to be done. I know what needs to be done. However, there will always be some lefty, hand-wringing, liberal tw@ who gets in the way of sorting the problem. Hence the situation we're in.

Are you under the impression that severity of penalty makes an effective deterrent?

The maximum penalty for smoking is death.

A more effective deterrent is forbidding it in the workplace.

The maximum penalty for drunk driving is death.

A more effective deterrent is the breathalyser.

Indeed.

We could have the American justice system. I know which I would prefer.

I wonder if there is a link between all the murders/victims - motives, ethnicity, immigration, culture etc?

These seem to have spiked for some reason over the past few years.

Sponsored Links
Back