London murder rate overtakes new york

You think austerity/police cuts does not affect London?
I think Johnny boy tries to distract the convo by posting stuff that does not relate to the argument. London policing is down to the local government in London. Not Manchester, not cuts in Manchester, London .... L.O.N.D.O.N.

Sponsored Links
I recall a previous Tory Home Secretary cutting police budgets, and telling them to shut up and stop moaning about the results.
..and neither she nor any of her colleagues have been stabbed or shot since, so all is well.

So the Met has not suffered budget cuts or funding cuts and has not had to reduce police numbers due to Tory austerity?

Yeah righto Woods.(y)

take yer pick

Tory ****s.

Sponsored Links
I think Johnny boy tries to distract the convo by posting stuff that does not relate to the argument. London policing is down to the local government in London. Not Manchester, not cuts in Manchester, London .... L.O.N.D.O.N.

Wrong as usual. Just more lies.

70% of met budget is from central government.

Funding is via central grants and local precepts.

Why should I pay for policing in other towns?

Why should rich Londoners pay for roadworks where you live?

It's a dumb argument like yours.

and it goes on...two shooting last night and one was a 17year old girl killed in a drive by shooting!!!!!!!!!!! this sound straight from LA

So the Met has not suffered budget cuts or funding cuts and has not had to reduce police numbers due to Tory austerity?

Yeah righto Woods.(y)

take yer pick

Tory ****s.
Central funding had been cut as it should be, because it's not right that a bloke's taxes from one part of the country pay for local services in another part of the country.

Khan't can use the local community charge precept to pay for any additional policing costs. He has not done so because he wants to keep the local community charges low with subsidies and not pay for local services, to the benefit of his friends.

He has recently reluctantly decided to do so though.

Central funding had been cut as it should be, because it's not right that a bloke's taxes from one part of the country pay for local services in another part of the country.

Khan't can use the local community charge precept to pay for any additional policing costs. He has not done so because he wants to keep the local community charges low with subsidies and not pay for local services, to the benefit of his friends.

He has recently reluctantly decided to do so though.
End result is still the same.

Pointless post of the month has been won by.....

Woody!

End result is still the same.

Pointless post of the month has been won by.....

Woody!

WTF? You moan its the Tories fault this, and austerity that, and when the facts are presented to you in simple form you just say its a pointless post and the end result is the same? That Khan't fund the police because of subsidising other schemes for voters and friends is the same you mean?

Don't you mean you've lost the argument based on the facts, so just want to name call? Standard lefty response I suppose. SMH

You are clueless and wrong as usual. In this case deprived areas in the north east should receive no money for roads, schools etc from areas where the tax take is higher.

Your hate consumes you.

the local community charges low with subsidies and not pay for local services, to the benefit of his friends.

Makes no sense as usual. You just hate post and don't think about what you are writing.

The troubles in London are the fallout from years of uncontrolled immigration, the majority of people in London are either foreign or the offspring of foreigners, parts of London could be in Johannesburg or LA.

vinty has invented a lurid image of life in the big city, from his little backwater many miles away.

Where do you want the post-Brexit border control posts to be, vinty?

well vinty raises a fair point tbh

although some on here would prefer it to be swept under the carpet ;) & will probably play the race card :LOL:

what is the ethnicity of these murders in London ?? gang related ?? drugs??

vinty has invented a lurid image of life in the big city, from his little backwater many miles away.

Where do you want the post-Brexit border control posts to be, vinty?
I lived in London for a number of years back then it was different.
I still have plenty of relatives who were born and bred in London.
My cousin and her family are now living in Spain because the City she was born in is now like a foreign country.

Sponsored Links
Back