London murder rate overtakes new york

Sponsored Links
plumbers from Surrey have a very bad reputation for murders and gangland violence.

funny u should mention that because I heard that , just go's to show how great minds think alike :sneaky::sneaky:

I have been keeping an eye out for forign plumbers in Surrey ;) or those from certain ethnic groups

:LOL:

the transsexual ones are said to be the worst.

the transsexual ones are said to be the worst.

I do not know any that are transsexual ?? mind u there was a one that used to work in the local Tisco's .

When u say worse what do u mean ?? worse at gangland violence ?? murders ?? or ????

do u know any transsexuals ??

Sponsored Links
Worst plumbers

I only know one person that is referred to as Tranny.

Worst plumbers

I only know one person that is referred to as Tranny.

:LOL::LOL: It does not work JD :LOL: try a different tactic :LOL: PM Noseall :idea: perhaps he can help u out :LOL:

tranny , **** end , half wit , fck wit ect ect . Matters not ;) mind u its not for me to advise u , but given your postion on the forum perhaps u should set an example or standard :idea: or make some type of effort

:LOL:

As a Surrist, perhaps you should try to set a good example by cutting down on the racial and ethnic slurs.

Oh forgot to mention JD . You may hate plumbers ??? but u are held in very high esteem in the CC forum ;) ask Gasbanni he will back me up on that ;)

As a Surrist, perhaps you should try to set a good example by cutting down on the racial and ethnic slurs.

Oh the race card is being played "again" by the LWR ??? what slur ?? facts are not slurs ? if you are unable to face reality , that is your problem ?

Appease , excuse , divert all you like . Putin does that :LOL: and then u actually think that u some how "get to me" with your comments on people that live in Surrey or are plumbers :LOL:

As said u need to revise your "tactics" or attempts to goad people :LOL:

It does not work ;) because as u said I am a "half wit" :LOL:

PM way r bee ;)

Last edited:
virtually totally Caucasian.

I've highlighted crimes committed by minorities again.

certain ethnic groups
Sad bigots blame anything and everything on immigrants.

Too much crime: blame the immigrants
not enough houses: blame the immigrants
wages too low: blame the immigrants
high unemployment: blame the immigrants
NHS in meltdown: blame the immigrants
Cannot get doctor's appointment: blame the immigrants.

I bet we have heard all the ills of society blamed on immigration in this forum.
:rolleyes:

Pathetic bigoted losers. You can bet your bottom dollar they voted Brexit for one reason only - anti-immigration.
Then they give us these weasel-like excuses they voted for sovereignty, free from bureaucrats, etc. because they cannot admit the real reason is their bigotry.

inflation too high: blame the immigrants
raining again today: blame the immigrants
neighbour's dog is barking: blame the immigrants

:rolleyes:

Society would be far more integrated without these pathetic bigoted losers moaning about immigrants all the time.
I bet they bring their children up the same. :(
Sitting at home like an Alf Garnett character moaning about immigration. :ROFLMAO:

in the CC forum
Judging by the opinions of plumbers on here, it is probably a hotbed of bigotry.
I do not think I would like it in there.

We know you meet up regularly, you told us.
We know they plan some sort of plots in there, Foxtrot Oscar told us.
We know they spread malicious gossip in there, gasbag told us.

Where does an eithnic 'slur' come from? Slurrey?

Haven't seen any slurs, etnic or otherwise. Just warnings from those without a pc agenda of denial and chicanery. Those on the right warned against importing third world peoples due to their propensity for violence. We were ignored and called silly names. Result; we now have third world types and levels of violence escalating in London. Think on. What happens in London today will happen in Perth very soon.

third world peoples due to their propensity for violence.

That's interesting.

The world's worst and most destructive war started in Europe and infested the whole world.

The world's second worst and destructive war started in Europe and infested the whole world.

When the native population of Tasmania was totally exterminated, it was done by Europeans.

When you found out that Glasgow had the UK's highest murder rate, did you agitate for the Scots to be kept out of England?

Perhaps people like yourself should be expelled, due to your propensity for violence (and bigotry, xenophobia and racial hatred).

Sponsored Links
Back