Plastic bullets in London?

Law abiding people have nothing to fear from armed police
Stephen Waldorf and Jean Charles de Menezes to name but two would beg to differ...

Whilst Stephen Waldorf may not agree that law abiding people have nothing to fear,,, I think that Jean Charles de Menezes, can't possibly comment on it. It still hasn't been proved one way or the other whether he was here legitimately. (or are you going to tell me that everyone who arrives here via Ireland can legally stay here for 3 months? Irrespective of where they first came from?) If so , we may as well disband the UK border force henceforth and save the country a fortune on protecting our own borders.
Irrespective of what you think of the system, the Common Travel area was in force, and thus he was by law here legally...

Sponsored Links
Irrespective of what you think of the system, the Common Travel area was in force, and thus he was by law here legally...

FFS, don't let the asylum seekers in Calais know that all they have to do is get a boat to Ireland, then catch the ferry here, to enter the UK legally.

FFS, don't let the asylum seekers in Calais know that all they have to do is get a boat to Ireland, then catch the ferry here, to enter the UK legally.

You don't need a ferry to enter the UK from 'Ireland' .

Perhaps some of you who are so worried about borders whould find out where they are first (Sarcastic Remark Smiley)

Pred, that would be the fault of the previous government mate. They were the ones who relaxed BC to the extent that the whole world and his dog now queue up in France , in the hope of crossing La Manche. ;) ;) (in fact, about 5 years ago, me and the ex wife came back from France on the ferry. At UK customs in Dover, we held up each others passports (I'd handed her mine by mistake) and were waved through. (even though I was about 3 or 4 people behind her in the queue)

Thatcher wanted EU broadened and widened.

Sponsored Links
Police should have had thousands of these during the riots. Then again, perhaps not. They should have been issued with live rounds. ;) ;) ;)

This.
And furthermore, they should have been given instruction to shoot on sight, and a bodycount based bonus.

800px-Challenger_II.jpg

this is what they need

Thatcher wanted EU broadened and widened.

Source?

Asssumg you weren't around then, but it is standard political fare from the 80s.

That was her policy, she said she wanted it broader and wider rather than 'deeper' , but still signed the SEA in 86 .

I'm sure any work on the period will discuss it

Norman Tebbit( of 'Cricket test fame') wanted Poland integrated as he had huge admiration for their contribution to the War, in particular the massive contribution Polish pilots made to winning the Battle of Britain

Sponsored Links
Back