Who thinks this is a good idea? "Go home migrant"

Sponsored Links
What's the point when it's in English?

Sponsored Links
More to the point - what's the point? Does someone honestly think that an illegal immigrant might look at the hoarding, slap his/her forehead and say "I knew there was something that I needed to do"?

Apparently a lot of them are marooned here unable to get back. It's not a bad idea if you think about it.

The Con-Libs should just not contest the next general election, let Labour back in and let them sort out the mess.

After all, they made it.

So 65% of the inhabitants of Brent are of ethnic origin?

Perhaps the money would be better spent teaching councillors to add up.

London is a third world slum.

bit off a strange comment really around 10 million or over 1 in 7 people in the uk live within 50 miles off london
with such a diverse situation with the richest and the poorest in the uk being present you need to be careful off you assumptions

Did nobody notice this little side note at the bottom?

"The Immigration Bill being introduced later this year will build on this work by restricting illegal migrants' access to benefits and services."

So they are here illegally but still manage to get benefits? Surely not even we are this incompetent?

London is a third world slum.

bit off a strange comment really around 10 million or over 1 in 7 people in the uk live within 50 miles off london
with such a diverse situation with the richest and the poorest in the uk being present you need to be careful off you assumptions

Its grim though, very, very grim and dicey. Southerners give us a bad press but you wouldnt of got me out of Liverpool and down there for a million pounds.

Yes we are all African but what does that prove? :confused:

Sponsored Links
Back