Who thinks this is a good idea? "Go home migrant"

Yes we are all African but what does that prove? :confused:

Joe, not my point, (although yours on our shared ancestry and mixed heritage is noted)

What does 'Ethnic Origin' mean?

100% of people have an ethnic origin. If , as per post above, 35% have no ethnicity, then where do they come from?

Sponsored Links
It refers to living memory, not historical.

It refers to living memory, not historical.

Joe - still missing my point. I'm not talking about history. I'm talking about lazy use of the word 'ethnic', as if only different people are 'ethnic'. Indigenous people are also 'ethnic'

Everyone belongs to an ethnic group (or mix of them). You can't have 35% of people not belonging to one, it doesn't make sense - unless they have just been created.

Well the other percent is us white guys. Who did you think it was? Are you a Muslim? Or just a Muslim lover?

Sponsored Links
So on a form that asks for your ethnic group you would say 'None' :D

I don't think Muslim is an ethnic group either, to be fair - although personally I see one religion as ridiculous as another.

Ethnicity is unimportant.

I remember a mate of mine (dead now) saying in the 1970s that this immigration must stop as the country is full up. Well, he was wrong. It can't have been full up as we're still piling them in even now!

The government seem to be incapable of doing anything about immigration; the EU are trying their best to get as many foreigners to come and live here; the Borders Agency (or whatever they call themselves now) are as much use as a chocolate teapot.

The future is clear.

Ma Dug
I went down this morning to the DHSS to sign on my Dog.
The woman said:- "Dogs are not eligible to draw benefit".... so I explained to her that my Dog is black, unemployed, idle, can't speak English and has no clue who his dad is.
She looked in her policy book to see what it takes to qualify.
He gets his first cheque on Friday.
Damn this is a great country.!

Sponsored Links
Back