Plastic bullets in London?

The rioters will start to use guns and bombs in retaliation and the coppers will die (no great loss there then). The streets will get uglier and tourists will stay away. Not very clever eh? Give the kids guaranteed jobs and boot out the migrants. That is the way to sort the problem.

I'd rather give a job to an imigrant, than to a British benefit scrounging person who decides its fun to riot and cause distruction to his own country!!!!

If you were a young black man with no hope of ever getting work you would have done the same. Create an underclass at your peril.

No I wouldnt, because i'm not a scum thug....I would try and get a job regardless of what obstacles are infront of me.

Sponsored Links
If you were a young black man with no hope of ever getting work you would have done the same. Create an underclass at your peril.

Hmmmm , seems young black men have no aspirations beyond getting a gun and shooting someone then? Could Joe be stereotyping black youth?

The rioters will start to use guns and bombs in retaliation and the coppers will die (no great loss there then). The streets will get uglier and tourists will stay away. Not very clever eh? Give the kids guaranteed jobs and boot out the migrants. That is the way to sort the problem.

I'd rather give a job to an imigrant, than to a British benefit scrounging person who decides its fun to riot and cause distruction to his own country!!!!

There are many many young "other than black" people who have no hope of a job !!,,

No I wouldnt, because i'm not a scum thug....I would try and get a job regardless of what obstacles are infront of me.

You'd be a scumbag if you had no hope or aspiration. They are no different to you other than they were born into an age that doesn't want them. You were lucky.

Sponsored Links

There are many many young "other than black" people who have no hope of a job !!,,

and they rioted too.

You'd be a scumbag if you had no hope or aspiration. They are no different to you other than they were born into an age that doesn't want them. You were lucky.

You just said that had different colour skin to me? Like said above....its whites, blacks, asians

You just said that had different colour skin to me? Like said above....its whites, blacks, asians

It's anyone that is without a place is the scheme of things.

Are you now saying the young black men are scumbags? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Are you being purposely obtuse in the attempt to look clever and failing miserably? :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back