Here come the race riots.

Sponsored Links
Yep...

Started by your racist friends of course... ;)

You mean the ex squaddies party? ;)

Just your friends, whatever they call themselves... ;)

Sponsored Links
They call themselves ex squaddies. They used to get paid to shoot the muslim hordes. Now they want to do it for free.

Whilst I cannot condone such behaviour it was, of course, inevitable.

The question the authorities have to ask themselves is what caused this unrest? No, I don't mean a muslim terrorist killing a soldier, I mean the original cause.

They won't, of course. They don't like the truth. Instead, they will try to cure the symptoms and not the cause.

There's more to this story...

who's to say the EDL did this? after all if you were gonna torch a building, would you be able to spray your name on the bit that didn't burn? or would you hang around spraying your name on the unburnt bits? And it's quite easy for two other scenarios:

A real arson attack, but muslims spray "EDL" to make it clear who they want to blame... or

a real arson attack by anti muslim protestors who think they represent the EDL views..

And why is it so quickly proven to be the EDL, and yet when Pistorious shoots his bird, we're still not sure 4 months later that it was him?

Are the EDL racist? some might think they are... but how can they be when Islam is not a race?
And some forms of Islam hate some other forms...

We have a law and set of rules in Britain, and you're welcome to live here, but observe those laws and rules.... I'm not going to accept your alternatives until I lose out to that manifesto in an election....

It all appears to fit in too nice for me.........its burned down and EDL was sprayed on it........ oh yeah we know who has done it while it is still burning :!: :!:

It hadn't escaped my notice that the mosque could have been burnt down by muslims, and the 'EDL' sprayed by them in order to apportion blame.

It does sound a bit far-fetched, though, that they would do this to their own property and contents.

I assume they were fully insured.

you're slow boys ....

Fire brigade drive off.... quick get the spray cans out !!!

Funny how that bit didn't burn!!!!

Yes, I've just posted on another thread and I apologise if I am repeating myself, but I hope there will be a thorough investigation and its findings, one way or the other, published.

Could be an insurance job, blame it on the anti Muslim lot (but I'm now being labelled racist for even suggesting that) But,,, I bet the first thing the Muslim leaders did was to phone the insurance company.

I hope there will be a thorough investigation and its findings, one way or the other, published.

I wouldn't bet on that either.

It wasn't a mosque, it was a Somali community centre. Racism being alive and kicking amongst African and Asian ethnic groups it's quite possible that some Asians burned it down and sprayed the EDL or the EDL was already there. Equally possibly there was a drugs turf war going on between Somali and Asian groups.

Sponsored Links
Back