K01 Tamper Error - Scantronic 9941 Keypad

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all,

Slight problem during home renovation on an oldish alarm following recent house move. Previous owner has given me all required codes.

We have 2 keypads in the property. Having disconnected and moved one of the Scantronic 9941 keypad to a different location, but now are left with a ‘K01 Tamper’ error on the original keypad and a ‘Version 4.00 <date/time>’ message on the one that has moved, as though it’s reset to default.

I expected to have to reset the tamper, having knocked into it the other day, but never seen the other message and don’t know how to resolve it. If I exit engineering mode on the working keypad it runs a system check and fails with ‘K01 Tamper’.

Keypads we’re working fine before, and are set as keypad 1 & 2. There is no External panic wired in- just uses 4 wires.

Any ideas would be welcomed. Thank you.

Sponsored Links
Case is not on correct on the keypad or you have damaged the tamper switch / back tamper on the keypad
Post pictures of keypad inc back of the keypad and backplate ....

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back