Ken Clark

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
If the conservative party carry on in their self destructive ways then they will not vote Ken clark as leader, he is the one man that could bring them back from the brink, and as a labour voter I hope he doesn't get supported, listening to today's news it seem,s that he is not a favourite to win the leadership they seem to think that they should have a young man like the labour party, :rolleyes: and he's being compared to Howard which is daft, Howard was never popular where as Clark was and have you noticed how as he gets older the likeness to Churchill?
I'm toryaphobic but believe Ken Clark is a proper politician and a force to be reconed with.
what do you think?

Sponsored Links
Richardp said:
If the conservative party carry on in their self destructive ways then they will not vote Ken clark as leader, he is the one man that could bring them back from the brink, and as a labour voter I hope he doesn't get supported, listening to today's news it seem,s that he is not a favourite to win the leadership they seem to think that they should have a young man like the labour party, :rolleyes: and he's being compared to Howard which is daft, Howard was never popular where as Clark was and have you noticed how as he gets older the likeness to Churchill?
I'm toryaphobic but believe Ken Clark is a proper politician and a force to be reconed with.
what do you think?

I reckon Blair has damaged Britain beyond repair so it doesnt matter who they vote in it's too late, it would take a small revolution to sort out the mess now.

By the way all you Labour voters out there how do you justify your glorious leaders 25 day secret holiday, and it seems he may be having another short break again the weekend--obviously to recover from his holiday :D

Freddie said:
Richardp said:
what do you think?

I reckon Blair has damaged Britain beyond repair so it doesnt matter who they vote in it's too late, it would take a small revolution to sort out the mess now.

By the way all you Labour voters out there how do you justify your glorious leaders 25 day secret holiday, and it seems he may be having another short break again the weekend--obviously to recover from his holiday :D

I think its crap! I totally disagree with it, why do they feel that they need a longer holiday than the rest of us? I don't like Blair but you tell me that your fascist tory biggoted leader's won't take that length of holiday when/ if they are ever in power. :cool: their all tarred with the same brush

I think that Ken will have the wrong image to appeal to the majority of voters in the next election. Sad to say, but they do need someone more Blair-like, rather than some archetypal cigar-smoking, port-drinking fat cat with his fingers in corporate pies. Portillo may well have done the job, being sufficiently a 'personality' and suitably distanced by time and memory from previous conservative administrations.

Blair has definitely debased politics in general though, IMHO - He exhibits a level of being in it for what he can get far beyond anything we've seen previously from a PM - He's definitely more Hamilton or Aitken (or Mandelson or Blunkett, for the sake of balance) than Thatcher or Major.

Sponsored Links
When will you tory supporters realize that the "New Labour" party is infact the conservative party :eek: Blair infultrated the labour party and dismantled it from the inside out. :LOL:

Richardp said:
When will you tory supporters realize that the "New Labour" party is infact the conservative party :eek: Blair infultrated the labour party and dismantled it from the inside out. :LOL:

Richard i aint no facist Tory voter----i demand satisfaction swine :D

Actually you would be better off with the National Front or what ever they are called now as at least you would know what side of the fence they are on.

Back