Nigel's promise ......

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Nigel's comeback has plunged Labour and the conservatives in to turmoil. Both parties stuck two fingers up at the referendum results voters pretty soon they'll pay the price.

He intends to irritate every single european leader and what's more
" I promise to be more obstructive and difficult than I ever have been."

At last those silly politicians that thought they knew best will reap what they've sown ....... don't let the door knob hit you in the backside on your way out !

Sponsored Links
He intends to irritate every single european leader and what's more
" I promise to be more obstructive and difficult than I ever have been."
Considering the quitter mantra for just a moment, i.e. "we have little say what goes on in Europe", makes me not the least bit worried. No one takes him seriously in any case. A bit like yersel gasbag.:mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Comeback? Coming back does not make a comeback. Nobody cares now. Nobody will vote for him.

Considering the quitter mantra for just a moment, i.e. "we have little say what goes on in Europe", makes me not the least bit worried. No one takes him seriously in any case. A bit like yersel gasbag.:mrgreen:

Funny how he's getting all this support not like dumb remainers.

At nigel's comeback, the public/supporters were outnumbered by the press and organisers.

I combined the BBC's Brexit Launch broadcast video with their behind the scenes one because it seemed like a funny thing to do

2019-04-22_23-31-25.jpg

Really he should have combined a video of a Nige close up and a 'Behind the Scenes' video both recorded at the same time.

gasbag has looked at the video, but doesn't like what it shows, so tries to disregard it.

Probably because it's a load of *******s.

I see their logo is an arrow pointing to the far right.

Sponsored Links
Back