Nigel's promise ......

hey sammy

Is there anything you can provide to show that there are no conservative or ukip voters with a far-right, racist and facist mentality?

Sponsored Links
hey sammy

Is there anything you can provide to show that there are no conservative or ukip voters with a far-right, racist and facist mentality?

Hey Johnny,

Is there ever a question you'll admit you can't answer honestly without resorting to deflection tactics or putting up strawman arguments?

To anser the question no one was asking, no, I can't, nor did I ever suggest that to be the case.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey sammy

no, of course you can't.

Sponsored Links
Aside from the fact that you've implied Farage & The express implied labour are a communist party (they didn't), I presume you know what 'ex' means?

So why put it in the headline if it is of no importance? Why not write "ex-hockey player, was once interested in chess" instead? Clue: because they want to imply a connected!

hey JohnD

Is there anything you can provide to show that there are no Labour members or advisors who are stalin apologists or stand in solidarity with North Korea

(y)

He (Farage) brought about the referendum.
More like Blair's opening the floodgates to mass EU immigration tipped the balance with the public.
Farage had been campaigning for years and was getting nowhere.

So why put it in the headline if it is of no importance?

You've misinterpreted the headline and the article. It's that simple.

because they want to imply a connected!

As much as I dislike the express for their clickbait headlines and sensationalist writing style, it would be ridiculous for them to imply hiring an ex commie to try and gain commie labour voters is the same as saying labour are a commie party.

And again, unless you can show with 100% certainty there are no labour voters who are communist the suggestion is accurate.

Farage went to the trouble of paying for a big poster showing a mass of brown-skinned refugees, and falsely suggesting that membership of the EU gave them the right to come herre.

There were even some Brexers who falsely claimed that Turkey was about to join the UK, falsely claimed that the entire population would come to UK, and falsely claimed that any member of the EU, including the UK, had no veto to prevent a candidate nation becoming a member.

Obviously this was targetted to gain support from voters who don't like brown-skinned people.

There's a word for them.

Farage went to the trouble of paying for a big poster showing a mass of brown-skinned refugees, and falsely suggesting that membership of the EU gave them the right to come herre.

Did he put up a poster saying the Labour party is a communist party too?

No?

Same old tricks John. Shift the argument because you won't acknowledge the topic at hand. Something you'll readily criticise anyone else for I might add.

Obviously this was targetted to gain support from voters who don't like brown-skinned people.

So why now would he be chasing labour voters?

ICM poll tracking final 2.jpg

I'll tell you for why.

Because he knows commies want brexit and commies want brexit to be handled by labour.

Did he put up a poster saying the Labour party is a communist party too?

Not to my knowledge. Are you suggesting that he is therefore to be excused for stirring up racists with false advertising?

Not to my knowledge. Are you suggesting that he is therefore to be excused for stirring up racists with false advertising?

I'm suggesting you won't answer the question because you won't be honest about the fact the Farage hasn't suggested that Labour are a communist party and neither you nor Jonbey can show evidence that commies don't vote for labour.

Unlike you John, I'm talking about the topic, not having a re-hashed discussion about your fellow #FBPE twitter fanatics poster or shifting the discussion to avoid engagement.

That's a "no" then.

Of course, neither you nor anyone else can show evidence that racists don't vote Tory and Ukip.

Because they do.

That's a "no" then.

John starts a discussion about something no one else is on board with. Therefore in Johns mind, he has won his own argument no one else was having with him.

You're on fire tonight (y)

Hey Johnny,

Is there ever a question you'll admit you can't answer honestly without resorting to deflection tactics or putting up strawman arguments?

Sammy thinks that this thread is about communists.

Can he see them?

Nigel's comeback has plunged Labour and the conservatives in to turmoil. Both parties stuck two fingers up at the referendum results voters pretty soon they'll pay the price.

He intends to irritate every single european leader and what's more
" I promise to be more obstructive and difficult than I ever have been."

At last those silly politicians that thought they knew best will reap what they've sown ....... don't let the door knob hit you in the backside on your way out !

I can see the disgusting Farage though.

Sponsored Links
Back