Nigel's promise ......

Turkey was about to join the UK, falsely claimed that the entire population would come to UK

Madness isn't it? I know quite a few Turks that live here legally - they are really nice people, work bloody hard, pay their taxes. We should probably encourage them more!

Sponsored Links
Sammy thinks that this thread is about communists.

Jonbey thinks the importance of communists and the labour party is relevant to Nigels 'promise' and ability to stand by it. I was addressing that.

You've just rambled on without adding anything to the thread topic or the discussions within it.

It certainly isn't a topic about posters yet you're quick enough to pick that one up.

And there was that fake video stitch you thought was important to post but couldn't address that when it was pointed out to you that it was a mock up.

So what I think the thread is about doesn't really matter if you're intent on throwing everything else that has no relevance at all in to it.

Back to Nige's promise...

He tried to court Enoch Powell, and pledged:

“As I said to you at the meeting at Bow, the manifesto for the European elections states clearly that if elected U.K.I.P candidates will not take their seats"
(March 23, 1994)

Of course Nige later broke that promise when he realised the possibility of electoral success and the value of the personal gains he would reap/purloin from the EU...

It appears that being allowed to 'change your mind' only applies to the elite few ;)

Is there anything you can provide to show that there are no conservative or ukip voters with a far-right, racist and facist mentality?
The Labour party believe it or not is full of racist right wing sorts,thats why a large number of labour strongholds voted leave .
All parties have undesirables in their midst, non hold the moral high ground

Sponsored Links
Back